Community

Team 2 Tominators

Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats bigbucks. Im posting your score which is 19.5 + 8.75 + 9.375 + 17.5 = 55.125 Can you post a pic of you and your bird
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Howler
I may be wrong, BUT I think we each get to enter one bird apiece, BUT I think if you kill one and then a second bigger/better scoring bird, you can enter the bigger of the two.

Congrats on the latest team entry kills. And welcome to the new killer on the team. Keep after'em everyone, we're doing pretty good as a team so far.

You are correct Howler
Old 05-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Typical Buck

Ok - that kind of confused me, but now I get it. As a TEAM every bird accumulates points for our team score, but the largest of any multiple kills will be counted for our individual score towards the best bragging right of all - the highest scoring turkey. Hope that helps clarify this for u guys too!

Well boys - God delivered me the perfect day for turkey hunting _ beautiful and calm. No breeze at all. First decent day since the opening day (4/21). Sat in my blind for 11 hours yesterday and prepared to do that again today. Unless of course some poor unfortunate turkey struts his stuff within 40 yds of me, then I'll be packing up and moving out! I'm liable to be so happy about that, I'd skip out of the woods whistlin' dixie!!! Haha. Of course, I don't think pack-mules skip or whistle and that's EXACTLY what I look like coming in or out! LMAO. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Kim
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Turkey Goddess
Ok - that kind of confused me, but now I get it. As a TEAM every bird accumulates points for our team score, but the largest of any multiple kills will be counted for our individual score towards the best bragging right of all - the highest scoring turkey. Hope that helps clarify this for u guys too!

Well boys - God delivered me the perfect day for turkey hunting _ beautiful and calm. No breeze at all. First decent day since the opening day (4/21). Sat in my blind for 11 hours yesterday and prepared to do that again today. Unless of course some poor unfortunate turkey struts his stuff within 40 yds of me, then I'll be packing up and moving out! I'm liable to be so happy about that, I'd skip out of the woods whistlin' dixie!!! Haha. Of course, I don't think pack-mules skip or whistle and that's EXACTLY what I look like coming in or out! LMAO. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Kim

hahaha pack mule. I know that feeling
Old 05-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Spike

good job everyone that got there bird.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys! Another pretty good day here in Indiana. In a new spot today - put my blind along a strut zone. No decoy - no calling - just gonna sit. All the turkeys have gone quiet - figure I will try doing the same and just put myself where I know they'll show up. Doing a little bit of leaf raking here and there, but for the most part, the name of the game today is silence and patience... Just need him to show me his stuff, so I can show him mine! Haha . Have a great day!!!

Kim
Old 05-05-2010, 12:40 PM
car
Typical Buck

Might try in the morning. Sat was the last day I've been out. Work just keeps on getting in the way. This has been a strange year for me.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Spike

Well here he is. It rain all day Sunday and Sunday night. So on Monday morning it was still raining off and on. At 7:40 i got my first one to answer and at 7:58 he was on the ground with a tag on his leg. Then at 8:00 it started to pour, so after a 45min walk in the rain back to the Jeep it didnt do justice for the turkey. So sorry about the pics they was taken in the rain.

Team 2 Tominators-004.jpgTeam 2 Tominators-005.jpgTeam 2 Tominators-002-1.jpg
Old 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Awesome bigbucks congrats
Old 05-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Nice pics bigbucks!!! Awesome job - congrats!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.