Fork Horn

Hi everyone,
Just checking in,
My season started This past saturday.
I got 2 tags.

Called in 4 jakes & a hen.

But since we need Points for some gobblers,
I past on the jakes.

Got some nice longbeards roosted in 5 different areas i hunt.
I will be hunting them all this week.
I will keep yas posted..

Im hunting Eastern PA.

GOOD LUCK,
Lets roll sum Birds!!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:13 AM
Spike

I didnt get out on Pa opening day But i got out today (monday) and it is raining out, But i dont mind because I got my bird on the ground at 7:58. I will have pics asap, it hard to get pics with all this rain.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the #1 team cj!!! Glad 2 have u on-board!

CONGRAGS bigbucks!!!!! Can't wait 2 see pics and get that turk scored & points on the board!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Okay boys - sitting in my blind now. Would swear on MY LIFE - I just heard drumming about 5 minutes ago, but didn't see anything. I'm all fired up & ready to give ol' Mr. Limbhanger a dirt nap!!!!! Come 2 Kimmy... Atta boy... LOL

Kim
Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Spike

5/3/10
19.5 lbs
8.75" beard
7/8 left spur
15/16 right spur
Old 05-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

Sweet bigbucks!!! We'll get him scored for you!!! Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!

Kim
Old 05-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats bigbucks! Hang in there, Kim...your turn is coming! I'm headed out again on Thursday. Can we enter multiples in this contest?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Definitely Screemin Steel!!! We get points for every turkey killed. (Right Arrowmaster?). So go get #2!!! WooHoo!!!

Still sittin in my blind - gonna wait it out a couple more hours and try another spot this evening. Not hearing any gobbles - but never giving up!!!!!

Kim
Old 05-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I may be wrong, BUT I think we each get to enter one bird apiece, BUT I think if you kill one and then a second bigger/better scoring bird, you can enter the bigger of the two.

Congrats on the latest team entry kills. And welcome to the new killer on the team. Keep after'em everyone, we're doing pretty good as a team so far.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Was out Saturday and had 2 birds coming in to my calls off the roost. They hung up at 70 yards so I shut up. The next thing I know another hunter moved in on the other side of the ridge and started to work the birds. They hug around some then walked off. Oh well that hunting on State land on the first day. I go up tomorrow to hunt for 4 straight days and will have the woods to myself. I have 2 tags so the Jakes better lookout. Deep fried Jake breast is best served with Backstrap!!! which I have !!!! Turkey vacation is here !!!! YEE HA!!!!! CONGRATS bigBuckspa13 nice Bird for the team!!! Team 2 is hot!!!! Check back with the team on Sunday!!!! Good Luck Team 2, Be Safe!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 05-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Howler
I may be wrong, BUT I think we each get to enter one bird apiece, BUT I think if you kill one and then a second bigger/better scoring bird, you can enter the bigger of the two.
Yep, Howlers got it right. You don't get extra credit for additional birds... you simply enter the largest. One entry per hunter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.