Community

Team 2 Tominators

Old 04-28-2010, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alright Colbea, Congrats man. Like Kim says, that's #5 for the team, and no jakes yet, which if someone on the team wants to shoot a jake, by all means, don't "NOT" shoot it just cause it won't score high for the team.

Good luck on the 5 bearded stud Kim. If ya can kill it, you'll have a trophy tom of a life time.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 AM
car
Typical Buck

Zero so far. Never heard that first bird this morning. I can't believe this. I've tag two birds almost every year since I started turkey hunting.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:42 AM
Typical Buck

Car - don't get too frustrated - we're having the same problem here. It's my first (of many) turkey hunt, but everyone's telling me that it's been a WEIRD season. How much time do you have left in your season? Hang in there...

Thanks Howler I'm not crazy enough to think I will get a shot off on him, but I'm hopeful enough that the opportunity is there and that totally fires me up!!! LOL

Keep at it guys!!!

Kim
Old 04-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats Bow and Colbea awesome. Colbea your score is posted as well. Bow send one of us a pic so we can post it. I will pm you my email.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Congrats Bow and Colbea awesome. Colbea your score is posted as well. Bow send one of us a pic so we can post it. I will pm you my email.
X2 Congrats!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 04-29-2010, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Howler
Should have 4 kills on the board, if we've gotten BOWHUNTINGisLIFE bird scored/posted.

What part of KS. will ya be deer hunting. Our family farm in in North Central KS. and I go back every year to deer hunt.
I will be hunting in the southeast unit 11 with Safevalley Outfitters the last week of Oct.

Hatchet Jack
Old 04-29-2010, 04:59 PM
car
Typical Buck

Good news! Ohio is holding a jake convention. They have to be because that has been all I've seen lol.

Called in 4 jakes all at the same time this morning. If I was to shoot all of them and glue there beard together I might have a 10" beard.

I do have 2 more weeks before season ends.

Sorry I haven't scored for the team yet

I hate to tell all of you this but, I had the highest scoring bird a few years back in this contest. It don't look like I'm even going to come close this year.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:34 PM
JW
Super Moderator

For my Buddy Arrowmaster
Shot today at 7:21 AM at 4 ft form where we sat - ain't kiddin'!

JW
Old 04-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

Holy crap JW - you are brutal! LOL

Hang in there car - it'll happen!!! LOL @ jake convention!!! haha

Kim
Old 04-30-2010, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Going up to my camp, Pike Co. NE-PA. My place borders 12,000 acres of the Delaware State forest. Hunting them Bid Woods turkeys are TUFF. Its a good spot with lots of birds. Next week I will be up there for 5 days and will do some day trips to Suskie county that is about a 2 hour drive from my camp in Pike. I have permission to hunt two farms, about 800 acres. This is my honey hole for turkeys!!! Its some of the best turkey land in the state!!!! I can't wait!!!! PA stars on saturday and its about time!!!!! Be Safe

Hatchet Jack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.