Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
Team #1 Last Gobble  - 2009 Champions >

Team #1 Last Gobble - 2009 Champions

Community

Team #1 Last Gobble - 2009 Champions

Old 02-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Typical Buck

btw, i never got an email or any messages.......but i'm here
Old 03-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here I is. What what!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

Just shecking in with everyone looking forward to another fun season of turkey hunting. Saw two nice gobblers tonight when I was out looking for sheds. Found a full set off a ten point tonight too. Well good luck team. Our season here in Ohio dosen't come in till April 19th. Well later
Old 03-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by fl.huntress
btw, i never got an email or any messages.......but i'm here

Annette,

I may have typed your email address wrong or something, probably my fault. Glad to have you back. Sorry about you not getting drawn for Florida but I know you will connect in S.C.

Good to have pinsapex and Swamp back too. Looks like most of the gang is checked in except WestinAU, squirlkilla23 and mobuckhunter79. I keep trying to reach them with no luck thus far.

Since mobuck and squirlkilla were no-shows last season JW has agreed to replace them with subs if they don't check in soon. I am willing to bet that WestinAU will show up sometime.

Been seeing a lot of turkeys on our leases and family ground. My father saw 100+ hens around one of our feeders last week and a group of 20 gobblers a couple weeks ago on the same farm. Between that and the NWTF convention in Nashville a couple of weekends ago Peter and I are ready to get after them.

Good luck to everyone and lets have some fun again this season.

MC
Old 03-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

what happened to the easy browse for your image feature? I wanna post our montage of us winning but can't figure out this new format.
If anyone wants it again full size let me know, if anyone has figured out the new site format I can send them full sized or smaller for posting. PM me w/e-mail address
Old 03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

tscheaf

Send it to me at the following: [email protected]

Thanks

MC
Old 03-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

How is it goin boys and girls! Looking foward to the turkey season. Every now and always I say to myslef " Man I wish I was in the spring woods today." Well It wont be to long now!
Old 03-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Will send it Tom.
Sorry but I've been on the road a lot. Weak WiFi signals on lap top and file is on my PC at home.
Good to see a few more have checked in.
I'm having choke tube troubles (can't get the modified out), but no worries, I have checked in with guys in the gu forum, have decent 30yrd patterns as is, and also have access to friends gun cabinets :-)
Old 03-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Typical Buck

Birds are gobbling around here!

A good friend of mine (good hunter too) went out listening and heard 12 or 13 different turkeys gobbling from the roost. That is enough to get me out of the house to see if I can hear some too.

It has been really warm the past few days so I am not surprised that a pretty morning got a few of them fired up enough to let out a gobble or two.

18 more days till the opening of the youth weekend, 25 more days until Tennessee statewide season opens.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Montage has been sent to you Captain (I hope you're not on dial-up).
I bet our newbie members would be interested in your summary of our win. I wonder if a search can find that because it would go great with the montage in the Smack Talk thread.
Good news is I did get the modified choke outta my Mossberg, so patterning can now continue past 30yrds looking for the perfect combination of choke and load.
The cheapy single shot I bought for the lady friend looks like its limited to 30yrds no matter what load we use, but thats OK because shes on Team 9. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.