Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
2010 Turkey contest smack talk >

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Community

2010 Turkey contest smack talk

Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default Great avatar

Originally Posted by mudchicken1012
You all are so full of hot air. You should have a baloon race and yall might win that lol.Cause Team 5 is gona be on top this year.
Mudchicken

That is one heck of a great looking avatar, I must say. I love it when they gobble at thunder.

but

a creative avatar and a sackfull of sunshine ain't takin' the trophy away from us. It's all about the number of turkeys on the ground brother, and that is our speciality.

The Last Gobble
First time repeat champions in the spring HuntingNet.com turkey contest

Book it Dano
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Spike

Oh your all crazy. team 11 will win it all! mwahahahah
Old 03-12-2010, 05:09 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Tried to Smack but nuthin' happened!

Man is that all ya got - know ya can do better!

JW
Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
I dont know but I wish they would. They opened up a fall season a few years ago. Id rather them let us kill 2 in the spring...

Arrow then you would have two worthless Indiana tags at the end of the season,instead of one like last year.You would almost catch up with fire.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Turkey Goddess
jj - i'm with u on that! I'm bummed that I only get one turk!!! (indiana here too!)

Of course that won't stop us from winning the contest! hehehe

Start bowing to .... TEAM 2!!!

Kim
TG you are new to the contest,so i will help you with a few things.First although you are from the great state of indiana.You are not on my team that is your first loss.Second you have the weakest teamate of all the non bringing,trying to sing it Arrowmaster.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:28 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Bowing? Do I tie those ribbons in pink or blue? Or should I camo my Bows - like in Mossy Oak Obsession? I Bowed a few gifts - albeit non looked really all that good!

JW
Old 03-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
Arrow then you would have two worthless Indiana tags at the end of the season,instead of one like last year.You would almost catch up with fire.

lol HJ no tag soup for me. Fire will also lay the smack down. HJ by seasons end you will be to Fire and Arrowmaster aka (the turkey wizard)
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
TG you are new to the contest,so i will help you with a few things.First although you are from the great state of indiana.You are not on my team that is your first loss.Second you have the weakest teamate of all the non bringing,trying to sing it Arrowmaster.
The Turkey Goddess will prevail and lay the smack down on a big bird. Too bad HJ shes not on your team. to Turkey Goddess HJ
Old 03-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by JW!
Bowing? Do I tie those ribbons in pink or blue? Or should I camo my Bows - like in Mossy Oak Obsession? I Bowed a few gifts - albeit non looked really all that good!

JW

JW to Team 2 Tominators
Old 03-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Arrow I know you will smack down a MO bird...maybe two. My luck they will be running in kamakazi like this year out there. HJ if we do get to MI I am going hate to drop one on you....but that all being said... Team 11 the Mafia we have ways to make you lose Kapeesh. Arrow your team may have a goddess, but we have the Godfathers of the Gobble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.