Community

Team 4

Old 08-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Default Team 4

Sign up time guys! As you sign in, I'll Bold our names in. Just say something about yourself, maybe some goals for the season. Get to know each other.

Team 4:106 pts
Trueagkid- Texas 42pts
StormdogOutdoors- Ohio
Bocajnala- Ohio/pennsylvania 39, 25 pts

I'm Jake, I'll be hunting in two states this year. I hunt with bow, rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, and pistol... Just depends on what I'm feeling like that day. I'm intending on having a good season, with some great properties lined up. So let's get out and have some fun and try and win this thing!
-Jake

Last edited by Bocajnala; 12-19-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Spike

trueagkid checking in. I hunt with bow/rifle in north central Texas. I've seen a few good deer that I'm hoping stick around until Oct. 5, opening day for bow season, or at least return by Jan. ?, which is when the season will end. Also hope to see this team come out on top. Do we need any team names/captains?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

Throw out a name, I'll chang our thread title to that if you got a good one. With only three of us here (assuming StormDog shows up) I don't see a reason for captains or anything like that. We'll just post our pics and scores and such. ANd have some fun with it. But if you got a name in mind, let's use it!
-Jake
Old 09-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

stormdog checkin in! bow hunter with shotgun and muzzelloader if i need it, hopefully ill be done on the 25th! lol but ive been seeing a few good ones at a couple different spots, now just to decide which one to hunt the opener.....
Old 09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome Storm! Good to have ya, now we're all here. Season opens in Ohio on the 25th as well! Let's get some deer!
-Jake
Old 09-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Typical Buck

so um my football coach reschedualed a game on saturday? im like literally depressed because we've been seeing this bigin almost every morning at 830
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

I've been out one afternoon so far. Saw an 8 point and 4 doe. Pretty decent 8 point, but he was a little bit out of range. Hopefully I keep seeing lots of deer!
-Jake
Old 09-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Typical Buck

got out sunday night. saw 3 does two different times could've smoked all of them but we don't shoot does until later in the year.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Me either. I woulda taken that 8 point I think had he given me a shot. He was an 8 point. with a low, but decently wide rack.... probably about 18 inch spread. With really white antlers.
-Jake
Old 10-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

hey guys. just checkin in. couldnt get out this weekend becuase i had a game in cleveland on saturday and didnt get back until 7 then the wind was bad all day sunday. BUT we got a few pictures of a deer we saw last year, when he was about a 160" 10, now he's a probably 175-180" 14 with a 5 inch drop tine. also we got pics of a probably 135 class 10 at another spot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.