Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 13 - 12 Gauge Turkey Chokers >

Team 13 - 12 Gauge Turkey Chokers

Team 13 - 12 Gauge Turkey Chokers

Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

how do u guys post the "big" pictures?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Nice job Guys. Congratulations on all the turkeys.
Now I know how you guys must have felt, My season is almost over, 1 more weekend, and you guys are going strong. I love hearing all the stories and seeing the pictures, Keep them coming.

John
Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

I have 5 more days till I get my chance. Last weekend my dad was at the farm fishing and he heard two close birds gobling. When he was driving out the lane he saw two birds in the distance, no idea what they were. They were moving away too fast. Went about 50 more yards and saw a nice tom (9-10" beard) strutting for a hen. I cant wait til wednesday!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats guys on the turkeys!! my season opens up wednesday and hopefully i can take off some school and go out. i picked up another spot where i can hunt the last season. i went to the property yesterday and seen 8 big toms in one group. the land owner said they are also in the same spot everyday. so hopefully i'll be able to put a smack down on one of them! i'm hoping next weekend brings me a huge bird!
Old 04-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

I post my pictures on here with photobucket, There is a way to change the size on the picture before you upload them.

Going out 1 more time Saturday before my season ends on Sunday.
Happy Easter to everyone.

John
Old 04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks, Bornagain. I will try the photobucket thing.

I could've gone turkey hunting this morning, but the pompano are running on the beach. So, I took my boy to the beach and caught one pompano and then a loggerhead turtle. I live in paradise. Two hours north and I'm deer and turkey hunting. Two hours south and I'm fishing for Bluefin Tuna and Marlin in the blue water.... It's a tough life, but somebody has to do it.

Remember, you must face the pain of the cross to really enjoy the joy of resurrection. Happy Easter everyone. To those of you still living a Good Friday, Easter is coming!
Old 04-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Typical Buck

Went out this afternoon had a jake come about 60yds but that was it. Things have been very slow around my neck of the woods. Happy Easter to everyone. Jesus paid a debt he did not owe!
Old 04-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

I have been seeing tons of birds driving along the roads back at home this weekend. I went to the farm yesterday to put out my cams. I saw 8 or 9 birds. One nice tom. I saw him about 75 yards with a jake and I made 3 loud yelps then he puffed up and started strutting. I did it one more time then he gobbled. I also had the jake strutting.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds like good times are heading ur way zmschillin hope you light em up. I slep in this morning to help get the kids ready for easter. Not very much of the season left for me.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Typical Buck

I'm heading out for my last day of the season tomorrow...I'll keep u updated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.