Community

Team 4 Spurr'n Longbeards

Old 03-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
Good to hear man! Let me know how they all sound and which ones you like best. That white one is sort of an experimental call, how does it sound? Is the southern charm as good as I made it out to be? Let me know so I can change em a little if I need to. Good luck Tuesday!

RPD, what part of Florida are you hunting?
We hunt all over in central Florida.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

Nope EFH, snowing again today everything is covered in white!!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck to all and everyone be safe
Old 03-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Big tom strutting in my folks' back yard as we speak!
He was there yesterday too...
Old 03-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

Good Luck tomorrow EFH!! Let's get this Team 4 off to a good start with a BIG ol turkey. Good luck, shoot straight, and be safe!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 02:27 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by IBHUN10
Good Luck tomorrow EFH!! Let's get this Team 4 off to a good start with a BIG ol turkey. Good luck, shoot straight, and be safe!!!
Thanks, I'm gonna give it a shot! It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight, and a toad strangler just started. Gonna be wet!! I"ve got a few high places to hunt in this river bottom so hopefully they'll be pushed up there. Might have to start season in chest waders, but whatever it takes to get one.... right? LOL!
Old 03-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

You're dang right about this storm coming through, it's turning into a turd floater here. Sounds like you got a good plan for tomorrow though, hope you score one man. Sure wish I was gettin my stuff together right now for opening day. This will be the first opening day I've missed in about 5 years, it's eatin' me up! Good luck and don't stop til you pull the trigger!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

You're dang right about this storm coming through, it's turning into a turd floater here. Sounds like you got a good plan for tomorrow though, hope you score one man. Sure wish I was gettin my stuff together right now for opening day. This will be the first opening day I've missed in about 5 years, it's eatin' me up! Good luck and don't stop til you pull the trigger!
Man, hate to here that! When you going out?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by EFH
Man, hate to here that! When you going out?
I'll be out all day Friday through Sunday. Gonna camp out, do a little night fishing, throw a few back, and eat beanie weenies by a campfire. And I might not ever leave! Hey did you try those calls? Were they worth a lick?
Old 03-14-2011, 05:22 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

I'll be out all day Friday through Sunday. Gonna camp out, do a little night fishing, throw a few back, and eat beanie weenies by a campfire. And I might not ever leave! Hey did you try those calls? Were they worth a lick?
Will be using them tomorrow!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.