Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 12 - SPURminators 2011 CHAMPS >

Team 12 - SPURminators 2011 CHAMPS

Team 12 - SPURminators 2011 CHAMPS

Old 03-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default Team 12 - SPURminators 2011 CHAMPS

Team 12

1. superstrutter (Team Captain)
2. Pope94/IA
3. RJPOUTDOORS
4. Hunt4Life23
5. JakeGrice
6. pinsapex7
7. RIStrutStopper
8. MDManiac
9. QuacknRacks
10. tedrow

(Bold = Checked In)

Team 12 - Weclome to your team thread! As we have more people sign up (in the alternate sign up thread) we will add more people to the teams.

Everyone needs to check in on this team (by posting here, on this team thread, so we know you're still in the contest).

First order of business is to pick a team captain. Each person should nominate a teammate that you think would be a good leader. Team Captain will score each turkey killed (NWTF Score) and post each hunter's bird (with pictures) in the results thread.

GOOD LUCK Team 12!!!

Last edited by JW; 01-06-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

RIStrutStopper present and accounted for. I'll be hunting RI and CT, my season doesn't start until late April though. Good luck everyone, lets kill some birds!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ill be hunting Iowa and with my PSE bowmadness out of my double bull blind with prettyboy and pretty girl decoys. My season starts April 11th. I will also be video taping every hunt I go on so ill have video updates constantly for you guys.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in here. I don't expect to be a contender, I expect us to win this thing. I'll be hunting my home state of Louisiana and Texas. Lets all keep in touch, whether we kill birds or not. I would like to hear about kills and close calls. My season opens on March 19. Less than three weeks. Good luck to everyone on the team. Lets slay some longbeards.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Spike

Hey guys would like to check in and introduce myself. I am new to this site just joined today. Can't wait to get to know everyone and get this hunting season underway. Superstrutter couldn't agree more. I hate losing. I will be hunting in Alabama.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team Quack. Lets hear some suggestions for a team name. Everybody needs to check in. Not much time to check in this year, or you will be replaced. Man I'm fired up for this season.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I was just looking at the rules, and you have only 10 days to check in or you will be replaced. I love to talk turkey, so expect me to post here quite often. I hope the rest of you will too.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by superstrutter
Guys, I was just looking at the rules, and you have only 10 days to check in or you will be replaced. I love to talk turkey, so expect me to post here quite often. I hope the rest of you will too.
We all do. We should have some good conversations and stories this season.

As far as team naming.. I suck at naming things..

Thunder Chickens
The Decapitators... (spell check)..
Show Off Stutters
Old 03-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys, hunt4life23 checkin in. i will be huntin with both the bow and gun in PA, hopefully get one down with the bow but if i cant i will definitely get us a score with the gun. season doesnt start till april 30th so you guys that start early will be makin me jealous when your out there but lets get er donee!!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team jason.

What are your guys turkey setups?

Ill be taking my PSE bowmadness bow with muzzy broadheads. Out of my double bull dark horse blind. Ill be using the pretty boy and pretty girl decoys. I mostly call with my slate call and some with the box call. Im not sure what brands they are. And ill be using a crow locater.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.