Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers >

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Old 05-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope. I still have til the end of May. Doesn't mean I'm going to get anything but there is a chance.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mottz
Nope. I still have til the end of May. Doesn't mean I'm going to get anything but there is a chance.
Cool. At least we have another gun out there.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure if I will get out again. There is an archery tourney I'm planning to shoot in next weekend. Plus, if i need to upgrade by 7 points, that would meam I would have to shoot about a 70 point gobbler, which would be super tough. We still had a good time though. Maybe Mottz will slip out and shoot a gobler. Good Luck.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

I'm still looking at headed north to Kansas or Nebraska. Looks like the OT at work is going to slow up for a few weeks so if I can find a spot there is an outside chance to head that way. I got my fingers crossed anyway.

Still its been a great season and I can't wait till the next.

J76 a 5 lb walleye would score very high in my books. We don't have many down here but we do have a few saugeye lurking around and either one would get my taste buds going. Definatly the best tasting fish to me.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:39 PM
j76
Typical Buck

7 pts!!!!!!!!! Dang, hate to put pressure on Mottz and Kelly, but............. Now i'm ticked i shot that jake!!!!
Oh well, the few times i've been since i shot it i sure couldn't have done any better.

Well if ya guys manage to get out after em, best of luck to ya and if not, we sure made the team or teams that beat us have to work awful hard to do it!!! I think everybody on the team busted their butts this year! Congrats on an awsome season everybody!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

Well, heard about some property this morning. Hopefully, it has Turkeys and I get permission. Then I'll have to change my day off to Tuesday, which is the only day without Thunderstorms this week. A long shot, but a shot. The thing about Iowa birds are most run 60's or better, so hopefully I get a chance to hunt.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck Jay. Hope ya get a shot at one.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to ya Iowa. You also kelly, I hope you can still get out. Since I missed this last weekend, I'm for sure going out this weekend. Not sure when though. I still want to win this thing so I'm not giving up yet.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:01 AM
j76
Typical Buck

It's cool to see you guys are stickin with it and still trying!!! I know for me, after a couple hard weeks of hunting, it's tough to keep at it. You have all put in a lot more time than that!!

Mottz, would love to see ya nail another! Wouldn't take a very big bird to get the job done for us either. Best of luck to ya!

Kelly, hows the out of state hunt lookin? Man i'll be jealouse if ya get to go!! Always been a dream of mine to get to do that! With the contest being as tight as it is, if all was right with the world and i was workin good, i'd be pushin real hard to try and do the same! Maybe join ya out there!! That would be a blast!!!

Iowa, you gotta be the hardest workin man in the turkey huntin bussiness! Hope the new prop works out for ya bud!!

Shows a lot of dedication to the sport and the team that all 3 of ya are still out there tryin to get it done!! You guys rock!!!!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:24 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Looks like we just dropped to 3rd place. Team 13 has us by 34.37 pts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.