Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers >

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers

Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

DTC.. By the way that is a huge bird congrats... By the looks of it, it is the largest so far in the competition at 79 pts.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:14 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Wow!!! Great bird DTC!!! Thats a definate upgrade for your score! Congrats!!! Team 10 is just a rollin!!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think we are sitting atop the leader board as of now, but there are a lot of seasons going on yet. Hopefully we can get a couple extra birds to extend our lead. Good luck everyone.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great Job DTC!! You are definately impressive when it comes to turkey hunting!

Just curious, whos seasons end when? Mine ends the end of May. So I have about 5 weeks left. I have 1 permit left but I can still buy another if I want. For a total of 3 permits.

Lets keep hammerin em down boys!! I want us all to be on this team next year!! Recruiting DTC jr wouldn't be a bad idea though!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

My season is over on the 6th of May. I'm gonna try to get out there on Friday and Saturday mornings and I am still trying to wrangle a spot a little closer to home so that I can hit it after work.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Great Job DTC!! You are definately impressive when it comes to turkey hunting!

Just curious, whos seasons end when? Mine ends the end of May. So I have about 5 weeks left. I have 1 permit left but I can still buy another if I want. For a total of 3 permits.

Lets keep hammerin em down boys!! I want us all to be on this team next year!! Recruiting DTC jr wouldn't be a bad idea though!

We close here May 8th but I am done already. DTC Jr still has 1 tag for MO and I bought him 2 for NE.

Mottz, I want DTC Jr on my team too, I do alot of work for him to beat me.lol Next year we are planning our annual trip to TX and a trip to FL for the osceola. If all works out he will be 9 when his grand slam is complete.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

My season here ends on May 15th I believe. I have one tag left, but if I shoot another bird, it will be with my stick & string.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:06 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by DTC
We close here May 8th but I am done already. DTC Jr still has 1 tag for MO and I bought him 2 for NE.

Mottz, I want DTC Jr on my team too, I do alot of work for him to beat me.lol Next year we are planning our annual trip to TX and a trip to FL for the osceola. If all works out he will be 9 when his grand slam is complete.

Hey if we win it we would need a replacement since we are 1 member short JR would definately make a great addition to the team!

DTC's upgrade monster bumped us up another 10 pts or so. If we could get another upgrade or 2 from a couple guys and another bird or 2, Think we would be tough to beat!I'm tryin not to get too excited about the lead cause there's a lot of hunters out there hard at it still. Man i wish i was still huntin!!!If i can't get signman up here for the next weekend, think i'm gonna start wanderin the streets to find someone with a tag so i can take em out!!!

Good luck guys, keep puttin em down!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you DTC and jr in Newport. I just did a map search and thats about 3 hrs straight north of here(Hastings). 3 guys from work are going up to Pine Ridge this week to get a shot at some merriams. If you swing through Hastings, give me a holler.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Just bought the Jake-mobile and she-mobile couldn't turn em down for the price ($20 ea) figure I'll keep the other hens I have and add them to the spread. How do you get the wrinkles out of the plastic material. I was guessing use a hair dryer but figure I'd ask just in case.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.