4. camokenny
5. jgreen76
6. Whitetailmadness
7. steve25 (Team Captain)
8. Nauticstar
9. ksfowler
10. steve2064

(Bold = Checked In)

Team 8 - Weclome to your team thread! As we have more people sign up (in the alternate sign up thread) we will add more people to the teams.

Everyone needs to check in on this team (by posting here, on this team thread, so we know you're still in the contest).

First order of business is to pick a team captain. Each person should nominate a teammate that you think would be a good leader. Team Captain will score each turkey killed (NWTF Score) and post each hunter's bird (with pictures) in the results thread.

GOOD LUCK Team 8!!!

Last edited by Turkey Goddess; 03-25-2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

steve25 checking in.

As far as team caption, don't pick me.... And I have no idea on who to suggest, unless we need a tie braker I will obstain from nominating anyone.

Last edited by steve25; 03-01-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ksfowler checking in
Old 03-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Spike

JGreen76 Checking in
Old 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

camokenny checking in. Lets do this guys, i'm pumped for the contest this year coming in high overall last year for total birds entered and winning the bow contest this last fall im ready to smoke some gobblers. I was team captian last year in this contest, I would do it again this spring if needed.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Fork Horn

I guess before long we need to come up with a team name.

If anyone has ideas let's through them around and see what we can come up with.

camokenny Since you already have been a team leader in the past, it seems you would be a logical choice but i feel we need to wait until we get more members in group.

I sure hope this year is better than last year. Seems like evertime I would go they would gobble once and that was it. Needles to say I didn't harvest a turkey last year. Heck there where many days not one gobble was heard by me.

I am going to try a new area this year, been meaning to check it out the past couple of seasons just haven't had a chance.

I know in Missouri they are expecting the harvest to be down some this year again. We just can't get the weather to do it's part in the nesting process, past 3-4 years it either rains to much or gets to warm for to long during early March then come April the bottom fails out of the temp.

Last edited by steve25; 03-02-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

Hello everyone, checking in. Looking forward to a great season. I will be hunting Florida only this year.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Spike

Holy crap! Nobody left the team yet after finding me on it? Well, in 6 seasons I have only 4 birds but I guess thats better than none at all. Im here and awaiting my orders Captain.
Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have some good news and bad news. I am more than likely going to be moving to Wy. in the near future so I am not sure on how much hunting i will beable to get done this spring. I am not even sure if there are even turkeys in Wy? But the good news is I am going to have a pretty good pay increase and it will be kind of nice buying resident elk and mule deer tags. I will try and make it out some this spring, but i wont make any promises.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Typical Buck

Weclome Nauticstar to your team!

Kim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.