Community

Team 6 Team Limb Hangers

Old 04-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Good morning guys. 4 am and jr is awake getting ready to meet my neighbor in about 10 mins to go find another bird. His friend, my PIC, is up (I think) moving and getting ready for us to go jump into the woods. Who will be successful and/or have the bigger bird? I love today!
Old 04-09-2011, 03:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RyanVT
Hows everybody doing? hows the scouting going and hunting
I haven't had a lot of time to scout as of yet. I have been seeing a lot of birds though in my area which was closed last year. I am not sure how it is going to pan out this year. As they are to vote on whether to open it up or not. Other than that I have to do some traveling to get to a zone that is open. I am pretty confident this year though with the first week of it I am on vacation. I have permission to hunt a guys corn fields so I have a lot of hope on it any ways.

Good morning guys. 4 am and jr is awake getting ready to meet my neighbor in about 10 mins to go find another bird. His friend, my PIC, is up (I think) moving and getting ready for us to go jump into the woods. Who will be successful and/or have the bigger bird? I love today!
I hope jr. has some more success.. Good Luck to him..
Old 04-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Jr's gun had a misfire this morning. They moved 3 times and finally had a bird come in. It went click and of course by the time he pumped it, bye, bye. The four of us are going out in the same area tonight to see if we can hook up. Me and my PIC only heard the bird this morning. He was in a restricted area and wouldn't cross over. On a bright note, the man checked us this morning while we were way in the back. He asked after looking at our license, would you guys like a ride back out? Heck yeah, that was sweet.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Well, jr's season is over. He saw another hen tonight. My PIC and I found a good size flock of them but couldn't connect. At least he got to see some birds again this weekend. I wish you guys luck in your adventures. It's been a fun season. Next year I hook up with my son for hunting. I told him, he will be the guide and I'm just the hunter. Looking forward to it.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RyanVT
Hows everybody doing? hows the scouting going and hunting

My wife and I have been getting out and we've been hearing lots of gobblers. The last 3 trips we've heard 11, 5, and then 2 this morning.... all on different properties.

April 25th! 13 days and a wakeup!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats to jr again on a season well done. I have been seeing quite a few turkeys no matter where I am up here. I have been seeing them early in the morning and just before dark. There has been jakes as well as some big strutting toms. I have to wait until the first of May however..
Old 04-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Glad to hear that everybodys scouting is going well. Been hearing lots of gobbles and seeing lots of birds. Have 3 blinds set up on 3 diffrent properties. I have 2 or 3 more properties to get set up on!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jrbsr
Every one PM me your user name, and Real Name, with your mailing address.
For when I get the stickers, so I can send them to you.
Thank You.

jrbsr
So far only three have sent a PM, to me with their address.
They are Fieldmousejr, and RyanVt, and Phil from Maine.
Some how the stickers got sent back, so as soon as I get them I will send them out.
So if you want the stickers I need your User Name, along With Your Real name, and address.

Thank You.

jrbsr

Last edited by jrbsr; 04-14-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

You never recieved my pm?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
You never recieved my pm?

Sorry Phil,
I did get it, I missed your PM.
Thank You

jrbsr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.