4. Bocajnala
5. GRIZZLYMAN
6. hunt genious
7. deerdust
8. trakin1
9. phish500
10. Bowtech9

(Bold = Checked In)

It looks like all of our team has checked in Woohoo. Has to be a 1st. lol Anything you want to tell of yourself, or where you'll be hunting, jump right in. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. I am sure we have plenty of knowledge amongst our team to find any answers or viewpoints you may need. Get ready, we're going to blast the fluff out of the other teams. deerdust

Team 5 - Weclome to your team thread! As we have more people sign up (in the alternate sign up thread) we will add more people to the teams.

Everyone needs to check in on this team (by posting here, on this team thread, so we know you're still in the contest).

First order of business is to pick a team captain. Each person should nominate a teammate that you think would be a good leader. Team Captain will score each turkey killed (NWTF Score) and post each hunter's bird (with pictures) in the results thread.

GOOD LUCK Team 5!!!

Last edited by Turkey Goddess; 03-09-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Turkey Goddess
Team 5 - Weclome to your team thread! As we have more people sign up (in the alternate sign up thread) we will add more people to the teams.

Everyone needs to check in on this team (by posting here, on this team thread, so we know you're still in the contest).

First order of business is to pick a team captain. Each person should nominate a teammate that you think would be a good leader. Team Captain will score each turkey killed (NWTF Score) and post each hunter's bird (with pictures) in the results thread.

Team 5

1. Paintbrush
2. colbea
3. gun870guy
4. Bocajnala
5. GRIZZLYMAN
6. hunt genious
7. deerdust
8. trakin1
9. phish500

GOOD LUCK Team 5!!!

Team 5.. Sounds good.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Spike

Looks to be a great season!! Cant wait for April to get here. Anybody want the captain job I will vote for ya I cant do because Im gone for work alot.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Fork Horn

I can do the captain thing again this year...

Be hunting in Kansas

Last edited by gun870guy; 03-03-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here. I have more time to hunt this year, so maybe I'll connect.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Super Moderator

Howdy Folks, Just checking in. Some of you know me. Any questions, feel free to ask. I ran this contest, some years back. I will be hunting over 20,000 acres in Mo. As some of you know, I work for a hunting outfitter, and guide for turkey hunts. I prefer not to be captain of the team as my time is very limited at that time of the year. If the captain needs help, I'll do what I can.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

BTW- Name is Dave, feel free to call me by name, deerdust, dd, just don't call me late when steaks are on the grill.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

Bocajnala Checking in. Hopefully I'll get some time in Ohio and Pennsylvania this year. I'll vote for gun870guy, If you wanna do, it's all yours!
-Jake
Old 03-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Fork Horn

I'm here! I'm Bill. I'll be hunting in my home state of Minnesota, and will also be hunting in South Dakota and Wisconsin. Going to try and do a hunt in Nebraska, but with the way gas prices are starting to go nuts, the pocket book might not allow for that. I'm fine with gun870guy being our captain since he is willing to take on the job.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator

Ok im game for what ever and Dave can i come up with another Name LOL J/K bro Ill be hunting in NZ this year Hopefully putten a whopping on some of our NZ compatition team 6 and 7 lol they know who they are

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.