Community

Team 1 KEE KEE KREW

Old 05-30-2011, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

One more hunt gang not looking good but I am trying being out a lot this year have saw lots of birds they are pretty skidish this year!
Treebeard
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

Well my friends that is me done sorry no second bird but man what a season. I got my first Yote and was out 21 times and only once did I not see birds. They were pretty quite and cagey this season we had so much rain the only time they were talking was when the sun came up and that wasn't often! lol I really enjoyed doing a second season with you all and I look forward to teaming up with you all again in the future. KEE KEE KREW will always hold a special place for me PM me if you would like to hook up on Facebook a few of us have already done it. Anyways take care and see ya out there Treebeard
Old 06-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks everyone for the last 2 seasons! It was nice sharing the stories together.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

It has been an enjoyable 2 seasons together! I hate that I was unable to score this year...sorry folks. May have put us closer to contention. Oh well...I had fun and gave it my best! Did kill a couple of yotes and a copperhead. Also saw a bobcat...only the second time that has happened to me. Pretty cool. Also got to see some bucks with early growth! Can't wait for deer season, and next spring gobbler season! May life bring you all the best.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys -

Treebeard, turkey harvester, sproket, bible man and joe a - stickers are on the way. I still need the addresses for the rest of the team. Shoot me a pm if you would. Thanks,

Marcial
Old 06-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Typical Buck

It has been an enjoyable 2 seasons. We'll still to chat and we'll still be the KREW. Time to fish. Jeff
Old 06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

To the Krew..it was fun. Whatever you do this summer, I hope you score.

My summer plans involve Axis deer and tuna fishing. Hands cramped from cranking and smoking hot drag washers on a 130 class reel...that's good stuff.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys it was fun while it lasted! Maybe some of us will be on the same team next year!

This summer I am spending time making some of my own lures and will be trying them out on some high country fishing trips!

Have fun all!