Community

Team 1 KEE KEE KREW

Old 04-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Bible Man! Bust a big one!
Old 04-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Spike

Well Team I will be in the woods tommorow but not for myself. Youth weekend starts and my 10 year old is ready. Well she thinks she is. We will be out before light. I am going to take her to my all time hot spot. I took 4 toms there last year. We will hunting in a old log pile with saplings all in it. Total concealment overlooking a three way intersection. You get a show even if they are just passing through. I have my fingers crossed I hope she gets one. Good luck Bible man and good luck to all.

Mark
Old 04-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish you to have better success than me, sproket! Much more important than a silly online competition. Not that I don't want to win, but you know...
Old 04-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im just about all packed and my flight leaves Tuesday morning for OK. Hopefully I can come through for you guys! Good luck everyone and be safe!
Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Go get'em! bullmoose38 What sub-species will you be hunting?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JoeA
Go get'em! bullmoose38 What sub-species will you be hunting?
It will depend on what properties we are hunting and what part of the state. I will most likely hunt where the rios are.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck Bullmoose38 have fun and Bring us a Bird!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Bull!

I went out yesterday morning, and got setup about 150 yards from a couple gobbling at me from the tree, but were already with hens when they flew down and never would come to me. Heard a little more gobbling around 9:00, but a long way away and never laid eyes on him. We have a pretty nasty weather front coming through tomorrow, so I am hoping I can get one moving around before it gets here. Have had good success in these situations before, so I am hoping for more of the same! Found a new roost site with an unreal amount of poo on the ground underneath too! And it was fresh! That is where I am heading in the morning...can't go this evening to make sure they are there in the morning, but I am betting they will at least be close.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

Good going with the new roost sounds like a great place for a gobbler to be had! Go get em!!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I haven't seen any birds the last couple times I have been out. Didn't hear the first gobble one of the times! Oh well...still plenty of season left. Last year I didn't get my first kill till April 16th...my birthday (a nice present!)...and typically things pick up a little here a couple weeks into season due to gobbling phases. Taking a friend in the morning, so I hope at least 2 gobblers show up...he will get dibs if there is only one.

How's it going for everyone else?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.