Team 1 KEE KEE KREW

Old 04-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

Bible man I sure hope your luck changes. Mfaybe 2 big ones will present themselves for you guys. My season starts in 12 days, buddy its killing me too. But I do get to take my 2 nephews this weekend for the youth season. Hopefully they can whack one out, neither has ever killed a bird before. Going to do my best to make it happen for them. Hope you get one buddy. Jeff
Old 04-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I sure hope you get them a double, Jeff! Nothing beats taking the youngsters out.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Typical Buck

I think I'm more excited about the youth hunt than myself hunting. Both boys are fired up about trying to kill their first turkey. Got some private land to hunt and its full of turkeys, just need 2 dumb ones to show up.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have a good hunt everyone. Good luck to the kiddos.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:32 PM
Spike

Well Team youth weekend was a bust. The first morning they gobbled a few times in the trees just before light. But nothing after they hit the ground. I saw them fly down to the ridge they were roosted on but that was it. We never saw a bird. The second morning we were there early. We got set up 30 minutes before first light were I could see them in the trees. Things were looking up and right at light here comes some guy in a jeep it messed us up good we never saw a bird. I can see someone being a little late getting out. But he drove right by my truck 300 yards from us. Here is the funny part there was only 4 hunters on 3000 acres of land. What a deal .

Mark
Old 04-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the bird I entered in the 2011 contest. Good Luck to the rest of the Krew!
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 KEE KEE KREW-puu-pueo-2-pose-2.jpg  
Old 04-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

He's a beaut, Joe! Still nothing going on here...they have been giving me the silent treatment still...hopefully they will begin to make a little more noise in the coming days. I did have a hen all but crawl up in my lap yesterday evening...could have reached out and touched her! Too bad she didn't bring ol' Tom along with her...
Old 04-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Way to go JoeA nice gobbler!

I am heading out Tue to the turkey woods for several days, going to try my hand on the Colorado plains for some Rios, brand new area so if it does not pan out I will head to the mountains for some Merriam's, also a new place and if all els fails I'll go to my go to place if I have time.
Well thats the plan anyway.........
Old 04-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had a great trip! I shot 2 gobblers, 1 coyote, and 1 pig all on video. I will post pics as soon as they are emailed to me.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Bull! That's awesome! Good luck Rocky...hope it works out in all 3 places!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.