Team 1 KEE KEE KREW

Old 05-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RockyMtnGobblers
Well guys we are not doing very well in the contest, anyone still hunting?
I have tomorrow and Saturday left...weather looking pretty rough, though. Looking like this will be the first time for the birds to shut me out. I have been on some good birds the last several days, but they keep hanging out just onto the next property. They have been henned up, therefore not being too interested in coming to me. FRUSTRATING! If I can go at all the next couple of days, I will. Weather not looking like it will be friendly for bird hunting, though. Sorry folks...it is by no means for lack of effort.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys,

I am heading out for 12 days of vacation, so I will be away from the computer!!!

If anyone gets any more birds, just post them up in the contest scoring thread. I got Bull's last bird entered.

Marcial
Old 05-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my season was complete crap, it seriously rained every day except maybe 4 or 5 days. I barely had time to go out with work and had so many encounters with bad luck it was crazy.

I wont be contributing to the turkey count this year ended up eating my wonderful $30 tags.....gonna be pulling some crazy revenge in the fall with the bow hopefully.

Good luck to everyone with seasons still in!
Old 05-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

Well I have officially nick named this the Dolly Season!
I had the biggest Tom no Sh...t dance in front of me and watched him lay three hens and every once in a while he would look over and give my hen decoy a look like "I will be there in a minute!" lol
He Just flat out goes out of strut and every bird in the field buggers off.
I look across the field and a big Yote comes strait at me and he is ready to munch my decoy and wait a minute he realizes that it is not real turns and runs right at me. I am still aiming strait at the decoy and I think dam you bugger Bang!!! He does this whirly bird thing and runs strait at me I rack another and 15 yards out he sees me and growls at me dam I hit him again!
He Runs towards my buddies who have no clue what is going on and they are texting me "What the hell is going on" and I let him have it the Third time and he is done@!
I am shaking like a virgin on prom night...well you all know! lol
No bird but my first Yote and what a hunt!
Last night we are working the birds all is well and a big Tom comes in.
My buddy is working the boy and hear he comes.
He is big and he is the same bird I have worked for two years!
And then all of a sudden he just walks off I am like dam it what the hell!
I look across the field and here comes two guys in civi's straight at us.
I stand up and they yell were coming in.
They ask me who I am as do I and where each of us got permission and all is cool we are legit but I tell them dam their timing was bad 10 min later I am telling the same story but I am way happier! So two big busts and I call it the Dolly season!
Treebeard
Old 05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Spike

Hey!!! Sorry I haven't been on - been working 6 days a week! Finally got one!!! Last Sunday (5/8) at 6:10 a.m. He came in struttin' and gobblin his head off. Dream hunt!!!

Weird thing is, he weight/scored EXACTLY the same as the one I killed last spring AND on Mother's Day - same as last year... TOO WEIRD!!!

Hunter: deer_tracks
Species: Eastern
Weight: 20.0 lbs
Spurs: 1 3/8"
Beard: 12"

Your score is 20 + 13.75 + 13.75 + 24 = 71.5

Shane
Old 05-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Spike

Really super...Thank you
Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome bird, deer tracks!

Unfortunately, I was shut out this year. Really sorry, gang. It definitely was not for lack of effort or desire. I hunted hard every day of the season that I could hunt. Had several close calls, but never got to fire the gun. They better be ready next year...I'll be out for revenge!!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

Atta way Deer Tracks how to come in under the wire! Congrats
Old 05-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
Awesome bird, deer tracks!

Unfortunately, I was shut out this year. Really sorry, gang. It definitely was not for lack of effort or desire. I hunted hard every day of the season that I could hunt. Had several close calls, but never got to fire the gun. They better be ready next year...I'll be out for revenge!!!!
No worries brother we had a heck of a run and were not done yet but what a team made lots of great friends!
Treebeard
Old 05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

I just noticed I am always a Folk Horn and stuck on 145? My wife would tell you I talk way to much! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.