Community
2010-2011 Gun Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck Everyone!

Offical Team 5 "COLD STEEL KILLERS"

Old 09-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

great looking dog!
Old 10-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

thx yall just got a pup too yesterday buddy picked it up from western MA for me im home tuesday for some leave coonhunting and enjoying life for the week hope yall have a good un ill be home in NOV for deer rifle in VT too
Old 10-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys it looks like i will be going to missouri for a rifle hunt in nov. before i start muzzleloader hunting here in Iowa in dec. Just another chance to get in the woods.
When does everyone else get to gun hunt?
Old 10-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bow season starts in NY this Sat... and Mass on Monday... Leaving Tuesday AM for a bowhunt in OH for a week.
Gun seasons here don't start until Sat & Monday after Thanksgiving and then run to the end of the year.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Fork Horn

Northms have you pm'ed the two missing members? I did a few weeks back and got no response. I see that they are taking replacement members now.

Where did everyone go???
Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Spike

Kenny I will put them in the alternate need thread when it opens up in a few days. I'm sure everyone is around and just waiting on gun seasons to arrive. I've been bow hunting myself lately. Been seeing a lot of deer just haven't had the stars align yet.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

Our weather has been to warm to bowhunt here so I have been hunting turkeys and ducks. The weather is cooling down today so it is time to hit the deer woods as the rut is just around the corner. Just wondering what was happening with everyones hunting season.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Spike

It's been really hot here too in the afternoons, which is usually the only times I have to hunt unless it is the weekends. They aren't coming out into the open until right before shooting light ends so if I'm not in the right spot immediately, it's usually not happening that afternoon.

I've got trail cams out in different spots trying to catch a glimpse of a big one though.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Spike

Hey guys we have gotten our 2 alternates that will replace the 2 MIA members. They are as follows. If the new guys would check-in, in this thread it would be good. Hope everyone is seeing some deer and gearing up for the season.

3. big10hunter MIA - Alt - 812deerhunter- indiana

7. Jimmy S MIA - Alt - pluckit - Maryland
Old 11-09-2010, 06:53 AM
Spike

812deerhunter here guys. ill contribute as much as possible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.