2010-2011 Gun Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck Everyone!

Official Team #7 Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by CtElkHunter
Hey Guys,

CTElkHunter checking in. My name is Jack. I will be doing most of my hunting here in Connecticut. But i also drew first season in Illinois, Edgar country. I am excited about hunting at home this year. My brother and i lost permission on a sweet piece of property. The owner called the other day and gave us permission again. We had sent him a nice letter thanking him for the years we did have. When he called he said that we had always respected his property. I can't wait to get out, i have a score to finish with what was a 8pt 2 years ago.
Sweet hunting Edgar county Illinois. I live just across the state line from Edgar county in Indiana. Jack care to meet and share a few stories. Lunch will be on me. Will you be hunting close to Paris. Im like 15 miles from Paris I live in Clinton, In.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Sweet hunting Edgar county Illinois. I live just across the state line from Edgar county in Indiana. Jack care to meet and share a few stories. Lunch will be on me. Will you be hunting close to Paris. Im like 15 miles from Paris I live in Clinton, In.
I did some spring turkey hunting at Big River a couple years back....
Old 09-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Mike checking from OK. Looking forward this season and contest with you all.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
I did some spring turkey hunting at Big River a couple years back....
Where are you at Buckmark? Town wise
Old 09-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Spike

checkin in. I am in bow season now but Gun season isnt too far off. I am particulary looking forward to muzzleloader though.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

We need a captain. Who wants to step up? Also we need a Team name...
Old 09-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hows it going, sorry I have not been on lately, been super busy trying to get some things rapped up around the house so the wife will let me play in the woods...LoL Also been busy trying to find an atv to help drag that big buck out of the woods, kinda of a pain as I had a couple people trying to put the scam on me...if only...I could really meet them. Anyway I didn't fall for thier little game...
Old 09-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

So who's the captain?? Any names for a team?? I wasn't ever good at naming animals, I have a dog named alligator. Any Ideas?
Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Dont know whos Captain yet no one has thrown their name in for captain. Names for the team Lung Busters, Heart Stoppers, Buck Busters, Antler Addicts, Blood Trail, Thunderstruck, Red Mist. Throw out some ideas.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Spike

If no one else wants to be Captain i will throw my hat in. I am on almost everyday to check in. i am hoping to break my getting skunked streak this year. Need some venison in the fridge.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.