Community
2010-2011 Gun Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck Everyone!

Official Team 9 "Buck Nuts" Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to get another down for us unbridled. Congrats on a very nice buck! Hopefully the rest of the team can fill also. Give us a great chance at winning this. I'm hoping to get out yet and pick up a doe for us before the season ends. Good luck to everyone!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks!

He's not the biggest I've harvested but, he's a good, mature Montana buck that will give us some great meat. Not too rutty. They're late this year. I'll get out and get a doe or two. I can doe hunt until January in some areas.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

Well, we're pretty well in the lead, but some teams haven't posted pictures from their team threads to the official threads so, get out there and get some huntin done!

Actually, in the big scheme of things, the contest means very little to me but maybe a few bragging rights. I hunt for meat but always like to take mature animals. I'm just encouraging you all to get out because I know we all love being out hunting.

Have fun, good luck!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default One from our camp, just not mine

hey guys, this one was shot by one of my buddies the other day at our camp, this weekend is it for me, more work travel so I hope to be able to post something along with a score. this guy grossed right at 160

Old 11-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

C'mon Ron. You have to quit teasing us with all these phots. You need to get out there and get a big one down for the team! Tell your buddy congrats. Thats a beauty of a buck!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

Very nice buck. He's got some character, too.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm putting the rifle back in the cabinet. Seen a few does this morning but no opportunities. Time now to get the bow back out. Good luck to whoever's still going and I'll keep checking in to see how we are doing here.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hey Guys, that's it for me, season not over but I'm getting on an airplane heading out for business, I sat the last two days all day only to see does and some small bucks, good luck to you all, sorry all I could do was tease you with those pics!!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Have a great "off season" guys!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys I think I may have pushed us into first place (temporarily) with my buck. Problem, is that I need to get a copy fo the score that was done at the taxidermy. As soon as I get it I will post it "officially". He rough scores 163 and some change. My biggest buck to date. Here are some pictures.

Last edited by 3stone; 11-29-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.