2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 24--Main Beam Bandits

Old 12-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

Kelly I used to do it full time but have limited time anymore to do any
Old 12-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

I am probably going to head back out this Sunday but my buck tags are full. Just trying to get a doe for the freezer and maybe a turkey. Good luck to yall still hunting.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Spike

Is anyone still hunting? I have been several times the past couple of weeks. I shot a decent 8 point yesterday evening but I'm unable to find him. I can't find my arrow or any blood. I have walked the draws with no luck. I will keep looking.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck and keep us posted. If I had some time off I'd come help ya. I am bucked out for the year. I may get out after a few doe. I still have 3 tags left for em.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

Made it out a couple of times during our firearms and late muzzy seasons with no luck. I have not harvested a thing all year, so I am itching to get out there and get it done. I can't remember the last season I did not get at least one deer, and usually it is a few. We have a two day late firearms season tommorow and Sat. I did get a new bow, so after this weekend I may try to get out before archery season ends (Jan. 31 here) and see if I can break it in right. Good luck every one.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Our season here in Oklahoma ended on the 15th. Good luck to those that still have the opportunity to get out in the woods.