2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 9 - Team Buckaneers

Old 10-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats one the harvest LF and HC get out there and get that 12lver before LF does! team #3 needs points on the board
Old 10-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

congrats to those who scored already ive had good and bad luck was out hunting saw deer good news... clutch went out in car bad news so.,... no way to get anywhere for a few days till its fixed so the deer i saw get a pass from me for a little bit.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
...... I know where that video was taken..
Dammmmmit
Well... I know where your " Stupid Stand Is At "

I had Cabbage and squash for dinner so what ever spot I hunt tommorrow will now be known as the " Windy Stand "
Old 10-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Kendall hunted the 'Stupid Stand' today. He scared the poop out of a hiker but that's it.

The stand where I hunted the other night will now be know as the 'poison ivy stand'. Note the top part of my climber in the photo. It was like that most of the way up... and it was even more annoying trying to come down.

...note to self.. hunt upwind of Deb. LOL!
Old 10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
Kendall hunted the 'Stupid Stand' today. He scared the poop out of a hiker but that's it.

The stand where I hunted the other night will now be know as the 'poison ivy stand'. Note the top part of my climber in the photo. It was like that most of the way up... and it was even more annoying trying to come down.

...note to self.. hunt upwind of Deb. LOL!
As Louie always says " Just practicing my grunt tube "
Old 10-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing to report. And now you know the rest of the story.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats lady on slaying some deer. i have yet to see and decent buck. it was about 85 degrees here and sunny so we were picking corn like crazy today. i wanted to go out but the family business comes first
Old 10-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey team I have been working crazy hours at work and have not been on much. I have managed to get out 3 times and have smoked 2 does already, both heart shots. Buck activity has been so slow. Apparently it has been like this all over around here, at least those are the reports I am getting. Will be out wed/thurs. this week. I will post pics of the does shortly.

Shane
Old 10-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sr77
Hey team I have been working crazy hours at work and have not been on much. I have managed to get out 3 times and have smoked 2 does already, both heart shots. Buck activity has been so slow. Apparently it has been like this all over around here, at least those are the reports I am getting. Will be out wed/thurs. this week. I will post pics of the does shortly.

Shane
Congrats on the Doe's !!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Ya its been hot hot here and Im not seeing much buck activity also,,, just the usual rubs etc that you would see at this time of year... but no real strong movement, Stayed home today since it is supposed to be 91 degrees ...cant wait for this dagum heat wave to break
Old 10-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry if I have not posted for a while. I'll be out in the deer woods in a couple weeks. It's been way to hot for me. I plan on doing all my doe wacking with my pistol during the gun season, so I will only concentrate on horns when I get out. They have already starting to harvest the corn in northern IL. Last year it was mid Nov.
Corgrats to everyone who has connected on some early season loins.

bb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.