Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 9 - Team Buckaneers

Old 09-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AF Hunter
Now that's an avatar!!! Great Job!
Thanks... Glad you all like it

The majority of my scouting is done as of today, jumped a real nice serious 10 pt shooter buck yesterday morning when I went in to check a part of the property I have never seriously scouted or hunted before, spotted a real tall tined buck out in the field today at 12:30 in the afternoon,So the stands are hung, tags are bought, gear is organized and just gotta fine tune the Destroyer Bow.
Then its time to kill some deer soon
Old 09-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

good luck to you lady forge! my scouting is basically done near my house but i will be hunting a fair amount near school as well and am just starting to scout out here. Stands will be hung soon, i just hope this next month flies by so i can get out there hunting
Old 09-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Fork Horn

Lady Forge,

I really like the avatar as well. I am looking forward to my Illinois trip this year. Unfortunately I do not have any private land to hunt in Illinois so I will be hunting public lands. Illinois has some pretty decent public land just gets a bit crowded. Good luck to you as well as the rest of the team.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Lady Forge
Thanks... Glad you all like it

The majority of my scouting is done as of today, jumped a real nice serious 10 pt shooter buck yesterday morning when I went in to check a part of the property I have never seriously scouted or hunted before, spotted a real tall tined buck out in the field today at 12:30 in the afternoon,So the stands are hung, tags are bought, gear is organized and just gotta fine tune the Destroyer Bow.
Then its time to kill some deer soon
Note to self: Grab Deb's GPS and make notes of all the marked hotspots.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like Christine is suffering from not only avatar envy, but also has inferiority complex when it comes to hunting. Poor poor Christine.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by midsouth_hunter
Lady Forge,

I really like the avatar as well. I am looking forward to my Illinois trip this year. Unfortunately I do not have any private land to hunt in Illinois so I will be hunting public lands. Illinois has some pretty decent public land just gets a bit crowded. Good luck to you as well as the rest of the team.
midsouth_hunter
What county will you be hunting in Illinois and what dates are you coming ( Bow Or Gun ? )
Old 09-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Aaargh Mateys, time to quit jabberin' ye jaws and put some bone on the ground! ;-)
Old 09-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AF Hunter
Aaargh Mateys, time to quit jabberin' ye jaws and put some bone on the ground! ;-)
Here's a couple more bucks showing up on my property.
Attached Thumbnails Team 9 - Team Buckaneers-10-07-19-34-30-0.jpg   Team 9 - Team Buckaneers-10-09-01-19-29-0.jpg  
Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Hi all ive got my scouting done here the apple trees are full of apples and the deer are hungry and im ready for either of the 2- 6 pointers that have been hanging around .
Old 09-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

couple of the nicer bucks ive got on camera this summer. Still a bunch of big ones i havent been able to get pics of as well

4 year old 6 pointer

buck in the back is also a 4 year old, 8 pointer

young 12 pointer id love to see next year but would be hard pressed to pass.

2 year old 8 id like to see next year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.