2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 9 - Team Buckaneers

Old 08-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lady Forge
Heck I have a hard time rememmbering that I am in charge of taking my arthritis medicine.
Seriously folks I will fore warn you I am subject to some Senior Blonde Moments.
One Senior Blonde Moment cost our team a buck one year here, when we failed to remember to have the bow in the picture with the buck I killed and them's the rules.
So you all may want to consider nominating another Team Member for Team Captain.
I will only accept a nomination if no one else on the Team wants to be Team Captain.
I have faith in you.

You can pick our name too. I'm really cool with anything. I'm just ready to get out there and hunt. October 1st I'll be in the stand.

Last edited by robbcayman; 08-28-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just ready to get out there and hunt.
Yep me to, opening day morning I will be bowhunting for a doe since I will be hunting a EAB property, Last year I had my doe down by 7:30am Opening Day October 1st, I sure hope it works out the same this year
Its nice to get that monkey off your back opening day!!!!!

Now as for our 2 missing Team members AF Hunter and Mud, well AF Hunter hasnt been on the forum it shows on his statistics for over a month so I dont know if he is gonna show and Mud hasnt been on the forum for 10 days , I have sent both of them Two Private Messages so hopefully they will checkin in time, So I will speak to HNI Christine tomorrow and see when the dead line is for them to checkin before we get replacement alternate Team Members.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lady you still got my vote. Opening day for me is october 2nd and i cant wait!! i recently got pictures of a twelve pointer but i am not sure if i will shoot him or not, at oldest he is a 3 year old and he might only be 2 and boy id love to see him next year. but there are plenty of other nice bucks around as well
Old 08-27-2010, 02:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

In regards to our missing team members .....HNI Christine has posted on this forum that HNI will give team members one more week from today to checkin, If they fail to show then they will be replaced with an alternate team member.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Fork Horn

It looks like it is unanimous so far, Lady Forge is our Captain. We do need a Team Name.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

opening day for me is September 18th! I'm ready to go kill myself a big bruiser. i'm up for any team name and lady forge you still got my vote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Now so far suggestions for team name are

1. Autumn Assassins
2. Death From Above
3. Rack Attack
4. Team 9
5. The Bone Collectors
6. Bone Freaks
7. Team U.S.A
8. Team Huntingnet
9. Whitetail Reapers
10. Rut Reapers
11. Antler Addiction
12. Rut Junkie

So if everyone wants to add any ideas they have for team names to the list.
Then vote for the team Name you like and we can then let the majority vote decide on the Team Name.
How about we accept votes until 9/4/2010 and then we count the votes and post the Team Name on 9/5/2010.

Deb
Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

I vote for lady Forge as captain also. As for the team name it really doesn't matter to me either.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

sorry all for late check in my computer is trashed so im using the librarys to check in.
I vote for Lady Forge also as captain . I will be hunting south carolina ,im 34 yrs old and ready for season to get here.Our season is Oct 1-Jan-1 5 buck limit

Last edited by mudchicken1012; 08-31-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team Mudchicken
[QUOTE]sorry all for late check in my computer is trashed so im using the librarys to check in.[/QUOTE
sorry to hear about your computer, but glad you got to make it on the team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.