2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 11 Natural Bone Killers!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Team 11 Natural Bone Killers!

Hey guys! Thought I'd get our team thread started... I guess we should think of nominating a captain and brainstorm some names.

The bold names have checked in:

Team 11

fshafly2........................................ 148"
CAMPFOURCORNERS
Wallhangr
hmthtrfan
mammasboy
Huff04
HuntingEd
Whacker
LittleChief ..................................... 77 2/8"
dubcee

TOTAL .......................................... 225 2/8"

Last edited by HuntingEd; 12-24-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I should introduce myself, I know some of you but I havent been really active on the forums lately, life has been very busy for me. I'll be hunting in MD and VA, I've got nice bucks located in each state, so hopefully I'll connect on one this year. Last year I didnt get one with a bow, by choice, I passed up on a few 110-120 class deer in hopes for the big ones. Looking forward to a good season guys!

Glad to be on the same team again Andy! What are the odds?!?

Last edited by HuntingEd; 08-18-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

It's great to see we are on the same team again this year Ed!

A bit about me for the rest of the team: My name is Andy and I been bowhunting for 46 years. I am now retired and live on my farm. I hunt So MD and we have some nice bucks around here. I am looking forward to the contest and meeting the rest of the team.

-fsh
Old 08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, suprised to see the teams posted so quickly! I took most of the year off from the forum, but recognize a couple names.

I'm Todd and live just west of St. Louis - hunt mostly in Calloway Co, MO. The largest buck in the state was taken off our property a few years ago and his genes are still around. Now if I can just hold out and not shoot the first 100" I see this year.

I have 7 days of vacation scheduled for bow season (mostly around Halloween) and can't wait for the season to get started!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

How's it goin' guys? I don't believe I've ever really talked directly to any of you before. My name is Johnny and I'm hunting in Tennessee and Arkansas, but primarily in Tennessee. I'm 46 and I've been hunting all my life, but this will only be my fourth year bowhunting. My first two years I was an extreme doe slayer, but didn't see a buck to shoot at. Last year I took two bucks with my bow and it was the only year I didn't participate in this contest.

I'm really excited about my new 1200 acre lease just east of the Tennessee river. There's a history of good bucks being taken there recently - mostly due to the 8 point/15" inside spread club minimum. I can't wait for bow season to kick off. Bowseason here starts on my birthday - 25 September. I am so pumped up.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

my name is Lewis and i am 24 been hunting 13 years and have kill 26 deer mostly by gun. I be hunting in Henderson county in IL on private land
Old 08-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Spike

Hey guys my name is Cole. Will be hunting Southeastern Minnesota Farm country this year. I got a few 120"+ on camera so far so should be an interesting year. Pretty excited about October because I took a 20 day vacation from work and ill probably hunt all 20 days lol.

We should decide on a name for our team, and maybe come up with an avatar we can put on our profiles?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Huff04
my name is Lewis and i am 24 been hunting 13 years and have kill 26 deer mostly by gun. I be hunting in Henderson county in IL on private land
Lewis, I grew up in the Galesburg area and my grandparents lived outside of Cameron. Small world!
Old 08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Fork Horn

i live in galesburg
Old 08-20-2010, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

When does everyone's season start? Here in MO it's Sept 15th (wednesday), I'll be out that following weekend.

Lewis - I'll be back in the neighborhood Labor Day wknd for an ATV run - may have to hook up for a beverage!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.