Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team Pneumothorax #8 Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Bartender

Ok cool send me the code via text and I will post it up.

Thanks
Originally Posted by Diesel77
Haha nice Tony!! I have some new long sleeve jersey Ts being made as we speak so you belly will stop stressing those poor buttons out!

Tony I'll give you a discount 20% code for you team.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Fork Horn

hey there guys Nyhunter325 checking in everyone calls me Ny im from western new york been bowhunting since i was 14 fell in love with the sport when i first stepped into the tree stand
Old 08-20-2010, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys I'm going to check my camera at our new property tomorrow so I'll keep you posted whether or not we find any bucks on the camera.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Our guys are starting to check in. I'm sure more will stop by as the season approaches. I suggest we start thinking about who's going to be the captain, and what we plan to call ourselves. Any volunteers? I'd vote for peakrut if he's interested. Looks like he's been a pretty active member for quite a while.

Some ideas for possible team names: Team 8 Seconds to Live, Team Silent Strike, Team Pneumothorax (Hole in Lung disease). More to come.

Don
Old 08-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Bartender

Don I like that seconds to live so that gets my vote.
Iv'e actually been a member since 1998 but the great server crash of 03 I believe it
was reset our join date.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

Zack from Pa here. Will be hunting a lease in Ohio and Private Land in Pa. Just got back today from our lease in Ohio-63 Acres for my dad and myself near Caldwell, OH.
Here is a buck I am interested in back here in Pa.

Good luck everyone! Glad to see we have a fair amount of Midwest hunters on our team! Pneumothorax is pretty cool, the name don't matter to me the only thing I want us to be called is the 2010-2011 Bowhunting Contest Champs.
And one more thing, I plan on using the bow to take my buck even if it takes me till January, no gun for me.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Bartender

Welcome to the team Zack and I sure hope you get a chance at him.

T
Old 08-22-2010, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in! Looking forward to the season with the rest of you. I will be hunting in southern TN.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also think Team Pneumothorax sounds pretty cool...everyone would have to ask what it means. Well, it is simply the disease that we inflict upon those poor, unfortunate bucks coming to within range of our arrows! Doesn't really matter to me though. Whatever is fine with me.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Fork Horn

Looks like I have filled the alternate #2 spot on this team. Looks like a very promising team. I will be hunting mid-missouri for the most part. May get a chance or two to hung a little in the northern area of missouri. Kinda depends on how the first half of season goes. This is my second year bowhunting. I wasn't able to get an arrow into a deer last year, but that hasn't detered me yet.

Good luck all and maybe I will get a pic or two posted from my cameras. I have a real symmetrical 8 and a very wide 9 who like to spend time in front of my camera.

Only 23 days till seson opener!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.