2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow

Old 10-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Typical Buck

Starting to get a few on camera. The dates are wrong!!TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow-108.jpg

TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow-211.jpg

TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow-352.jpg

TEAM 19- Brotherhood of the Bow-354.jpg
Old 10-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Opel... those are some studs... that's what I'm looking for in OH next week!
NY starts Sat... MA Monday!
Old 10-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Fork Horn

BBD Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my first Pope and Young~~!!! Havent got an official score yet, but he scores right at 132" Im Pumped! Not to mention, I was in camp with Craig Morgan (country music singer) this week.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Fork Horn

congratsJermelott first one for the team. Heading to Alabama tomorrow for opener. Let's go team Jerry
Old 10-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

jermolott- SWEET!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 03:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jerm.... sweet buck!!! Looks bigger than 132" to me!!! congrats.. that is a stud!
How was craig morgan? I hear is cool as hell.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I thought he looked bigger than 132 as well. Congrats on a heck of a buck. Nice job.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! Nice buck! How about the story?
Old 10-15-2010, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Description: On the 3rd evening of our 5 day hunt, Brandon (my guide) dropped me off at a cut bean field edge and told me that a nice shooter had been seen in this field at dark the night before. So I grabbed my climber and headed into the woods in the general area that the buck was spotted. The closest good climbing tree that I could find was about 30 yards inside the field edge. It was a brisk 88 degrees and I was sweating a little (a lot) once I finally got perched into my tree. It was just before last light when I heard a deer sneeze down in the bottom. I picked my binoculars and started glassing the woods. I could hear footsteps heading in my direction, and then I saw his rack emerge from behind a white oak 20 yards away. He finally got to within twelve yards, and just minutes of legal shooting light left, I drew my bow. I could not find my peep and could barely see my pins. So I settled my knuckle behind my jaw (where it felt normal), put my 20 yard pin right behind his dark shoulder and squeezed the trigger. BAM, he hit the ground (dropped in his tracks). I broke him down at his front shoulders and he was paralyzed from there back. When Brandon got there to pick me up, we went over to him and a put another arrow in him to finish him off. There laid my first Pope and Young buck!!! I was excited to say the least.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's awesome Jerm!!! Sounds intense... he's a stud.

NY opens tomorrow... Will be hunting there Sat & Sunday, or maybe CT one of those days.
I am actualling leaving around 11pm Sunday now for OH, so I will be hunting there Monday evening through Sat AM if need be.
I will probably not be on here again until I return, so good luck and stay safe everyone... Hopefully next time you see and hear from me I will be sitting behind one like Jerm's!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.