Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Official Team 1 "Rack Attack"

Old 01-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

Well, I wont be adding anything to the scoreboard. I sat all day and only saw one little doe that wouldn't have filled a crock-pot whole. I really thought Saturday evening was going to be a good night, but the wind shifted about an hour before dark and shut everything down. Hopefully we'll pull off the win and we can do this again next year.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Shawn
Been a honour to be a team mate of your's and if we win it all ,we will be team mate's once again next year.
Rocky
Old 01-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Typical Buck

the season is done for me as well, sorry i couldn't contribute to the team this year... but next year as returning champs ill give it my all again and hopfully connect on a bruiser!

congrats again to everyone who stuck one!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:10 AM
Typical Buck

I hunted the last day, Sunday, and almost had a shot a t a doe but the wind swirled & she busted me. I had 9 more come come through at 70yds. Walking to the truck I saw 2 bucks chasing 6 doe, one buck was a small 6pt & the other was a nice 8pt. First time I've ever seen chasing this time of the year.

It's been fun being part of this team, I look forward to next year!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:16 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Blake & Hammerman
Great shooting the guff off and on through out the season with you 2,the contest ends in 3 days,hopefully we can do it again next season.Great rubbing shoulders with the 2 of ya. .
Rocky
Old 01-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

3 Hours N Counting
It'll be legit then, and we can count on as returning champs this fall,congrats Team mates and to who contributed ,my hats off to you and thanks for having me as Captain of a great bunch of fella's and a lady!! Let's do it again this fall, Have a blessed summer and see you in September.
Rocky
Old 01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its been a great being on this team with you guys! I had fun and cant wait till next season. Its been awsome having you as our captain rocky! Congrats to all who put down a buck! and cant wait till next year to defend our thrown! hope to see you all next season.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Spike

Yeaaaah for us!! Thanks guys for a good time...I will be looking forward to next season with you all...I'm already counting the days. Husband says I need professional help when the season is over but I think I can handle this one. Thanks Captain Rocky....hope you will do it again in 8 months.
Thanks guys.
Diann
Old 01-26-2011, 03:26 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats guys and gal on your success!

-fsh
Old 01-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Andy
Thanks bud, it was a team effort and great getting to know a whole new bunch of people, and again congrats on your great buck Andy.
Rocky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.