HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest-118/)
-   -   Official Team 1 "Rack Attack" (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest/327874-official-team-1-rack-attack.html)

camokenny 08-29-2010 02:53 PM

Well team it looks like we need a name and a captian. Throw ur name out there if you want to head this team up. Lets try to think of a few names for our team.
Looking forward to hunting with you all.

youngfart 08-30-2010 07:23 PM

DEATH FROM ABOVE
Bleeding Hearts for a few.
Man never got any good bucks on the cams at the last spot ,hopefully at the last spot I put them out on Thursday will produce something worth chasing. Still have to look over a property that has mulie's on it,will be worth checking out. Still might lose a property yet. Crossing my fingers that I won't because it's a bedding area that interlocks 4 joining proerties that I have sole hunting privleges on . If we can't come up with anyone for Captain ,I'll step up to the plate if needed.
Rocky

blakefrautschi 08-30-2010 08:53 PM

good start on the names! i cant think of anything right now, but i'll be thinking about a name for the team!
and unless anyone objects, rocky can be our captain

shawneeslinger 08-31-2010 09:12 AM

Rocky's got my vote as well. I'm good with anything for a name. My work has got me a little crazy right now, but hopefully I can bring it under control in the next month. we have gotten just enough rain here, I'm hoping to get my final foodplots in this week. Better late than never. Hopefully I can check back in soon.
jeff

hammerman 08-31-2010 03:14 PM

Rocky has my vote. I'm horrible with names but will try to come up with something.

youngfart 09-03-2010 05:22 AM

I see were all checked in and accounted for, now we need to think up a name for this winning team!!! I need to get my TC out on Sunday to see whats lurking on my last property before opening day on Wednesday. Then I can replace them all over again and see what has got hard bone now. Starting to see rubs appear,so that's a sign there rubbing off the velvet. Mornings are starting to get crisp and we had our 1st frost 2 mornings ago and the leaves are turning gold with the autumn colours,man I love this time of year,I should be out calling Elk, but have no time this year. My time is dedicated to deer and Moose and my hunt with fellow Huntingnet friend Will.I have 4 locations that he will sit on his visit here and there all looking awesome. Now all I need to do is pray that an animal will walk by those locations while he's sitting there. I have faith in them all but you all know hunting,the day he can sit there is a day that they decide not to use that trail,expecially during the rut, LOL. I actually marked these stand locations during and after the rut and further checked them out during the 2nd & 3rd ruts too. Just need an Alberta bruiser to make an appearance. Hopefully I can post a picture of a good buck come Sunday night. Get those names coming in before all the good ones are taken .
Rocky:woot:

finner 09-03-2010 11:01 AM

Rocky has my vote as well. How about Team "Rack Attack" or The "Buck Stoppers" for a couple team names.

huntinboy1122 09-03-2010 03:18 PM

I guess Rocky sounds like a winner. Rack Attack works for me as well but still open to other ideas.

camokenny 09-04-2010 08:44 AM

Rocky and rack attack gets my vote.

youngfart 09-04-2010 04:00 PM

Not Sure
I see 7 of the team mates voted for me as Captain, so is this good enough to submit myself to the Team Captain's check in spot? 7 0f 10 seems to be it huh! I'll submit it and if we want a change we can do that 2 Okay!
Rocky:bash: