2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Official Team 1 "Rack Attack"

Old 02-18-2011, 07:40 AM
Fork Horn

Way to go guys. looking forward to another year together. Maybe next year I can even add a few points to the score!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

9 Guys & A Lady
Well folks it's just about that time again to start to get to know one another a little better and to see how one another is doing for there pre season scouting.
Anyone see any wall hangers they want to target for this year? Also any one get any pictures from there trail cameras yet ? I put mine out on the 1st so I won't be checking till the 1st of August before I move them.
I had a run in with one of my target bucks that I have been pursuing the last 2 years and he was totally awesome at 16 yards while I was up in the tree moving a stand. He came out to check on all the noise I was making,and you know what ? He didn't even seem to care as he walked back into the thicket.
I always carry my camera with me on pre scouting trips but this time my camera was dead and I just put it on the charger before I left. That's usally when it happens huh!
Let's see if we can get all 10 of us on the board this year with a buck on the ground. Not sure if that has been done yet in this contest!!!
Rocky
Old 07-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Spike

Hey Rocky
How have you been? All is good here. Put some cameras out last weekend and won't be checking them for another week or two. I'm ready for it to start cooling down but that will be a while. We are having a run of 100 plus degrees for the next week or two here in the Midwest.....hot, hot, hot.
I'm hoping for a better buck this year....we have them, I just have to find them.
Talk to you soon.
Diann
Old 07-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

In 3 weeks I've had over 4500 pics on 3 cameras. Lots of does and fawns, but have managed to get a couple of decent bucks to say cheese. We may need to have a team late season doe-fest once we've all got bucks on the board. My clover plots and dove fields are looking good. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get a decent picture of those bucks that I can post. I'll be camping with the family for the next 2 weeks, but I hope to get the fall plots in around the first of August if we get some rain. Hope you guys are having a great summer. With heat index's in the 105-110 range, I'm really getting ready for frost!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

Long time no post?! Clover in the plots are looking good! this sunday we're planning to finish up on our plots. Have checked the cams yet, but i'll check them and set one more up on sunday! theyve been out for about 3 weeks so hopefully there will be a few monsters smiling for the camera!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

Diann & Shawn & Blake
Sounds good folks,I'm in about the same position, in a few weeks I should hopefully be drooling over my TCam Pics. Have 2 more stands to move and one to take out. I'll have my buddies stands back out and I can ship them back to him in Arizona. Other that that I got drawn for my Bull Elk tag this year after 6 years trying. That will be on a parkland park which is 150 square miles and about 25 miles from home. I can only hunt it on weekends starting mid October till mid November. Oh yeah, rifle only I think,maybe a 2 week window for bow only too.Be safe folks ,hopefully the contest will start up a thread to start up!
Rocky
Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Long time no see guys, how u been. I seen 15 deer with a few good bucks on and around my backyard farm. Im lucky enough to have a pretty decent patch of woods in my backyard bordering an 800 acre dairy farm with beans and corn. My trail camera unfortunately bit the dust so ill have to get a new one to see how the deer are in my backyard woods. Seems like there slacking off on the contest sighnups since it seems like the started em a while ago last year.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

im workin on an awesome new icon
Old 07-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

this years icon is done. pm's coming out with the link
Old 07-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Unhappy

ZINK
Looks good Zink, hope the contest start up is pretty soon ,I pm'd Christine but have not heard back from her as of yet.
Rocky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.