Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Official Team 1 "Rack Attack"

Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Only a few more members to check in!
and i'm leaving for montana in 4 hours!

Originally Posted by huntinboy1122
Keith chekcing in... I hunt in southwest suburbs of chicago, south central illinois, southwest wisconsin, and northwest wisconsin. Hopefully will have a good year!
Where in southwest wisconsin? i hunt near dodgeville.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

camokenny checking in, I will be hunting here in the big buck state of Iowa and maybe Missouri.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi Team, my name is mark and im from u.p of mi, ill be hunting the keweenaw peninsula area.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Hey Hey Hey
Sorry for checking in so late but have been so busy for the season opener on the 5th. Tomorrow I finally get back in the bush to get out 3 of my trail cams that I'm so pumped will show the looks of something of at least a score of over 180+. He showed up late last year and I saw him early in January so I know he's around. I'm from Edmonton ,Alberta Canada and I hunt the Edmonton Bow Zone and tend to hunt suburban bucks mostly. I'm in a hurry ,heading out to the Canadian Derby of horse racing for a relaxing afternoon with the wife. Got to build up browny points right!!! It's going to be neat getting to meet a new bunch of people again. Talk to you all soon ,God Bless.
Rocky
Old 08-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

Looks like we have a great team hunting some great areas of the country!!

I went out thursday & moved a stand about 75yds to hopefully intersect the bucks that I've watched for the last 2 years cruising a ridge. I blew 2 chances at different bucks that would've gone 140+ that I was able to call off this ridge & into my decoy. Hopefully this will be the year!! Good luck to everyone!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by blakefrautschi
Only a few more members to check in!
and i'm leaving for montana in 4 hours!

Where in southwest wisconsin? i hunt near dodgeville.
I have a buddy thta lives in New Glarus that I usually make a couple trips up to see him and hunt so hopefully will be returning there to hunt a few weekends. Good luck in Montana!!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

hammerman youre not all that far from me. Do you hunt around here?
Old 08-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Fork Horn

Oops, my bad... I saw your thread title "..the team that's gonna win it.." and thought it was my team thread. I'll leave you guys alone so you can get organized. Looks like you still have a lot to do.....
Old 08-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Typical Buck

I hunt out in Dixon,IL about 70mi west. I applied for a draw hunt just a little north of here.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

good to see everyone's checked in now, just got back from montana and had a great time! 6 days of fishing, caught too many fish to count! including a 21" rainbow and 21" brown!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.