Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team "10" Most Wanted

Old 08-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Team "10" Most Wanted

Hello Team 10!!!! Lets have a Roll Call of who we have, followed by a little about yourself. I'll just edit this post as each member checks in.

Matt

Team 10 all checked in!!!!

Team 10
142. Damon
6. jag-mag
186. berettaguy17
124. -DeerSlayer-
121. UFunny2
180. Trophy_Hunter_22
48. SouthDakotaHunter
5. Kreagerm
20. Antler Eater
148. bigsugar

Last edited by Kreagerm; 08-28-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Hi Team my name is Matt, I hunt in Central Maryland. This is my third year in the competition. I'm usually in the woods about 2 days a week. My season starts Sept 15 and I can't wait.

BTW, I'm looking forward to winning this year!!!!!

Matt
Old 08-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys, Tim checkn in here. I live in north west arkansas, first year in the competition, just got a lease in kansas, and also hunt here in arkansas, and a place in Texas. I hope we can pull this thing off. Already got some big shooters on camera...

tim
Old 08-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Tim, I look forward to seeing some of those trail cam pics. Hopefully we can make your first year your championship year

As we get more folks in we'll work on a name and pick a captain.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
Welcome Tim, I look forward to seeing some of those trail cam pics. Hopefully we can make your first year your championship year

As we get more folks in we'll work on a name and pick a captain.
here is some a couple of weeks ago

http://huntingnet.com/forum/trail-ca...-new-pics.html
Old 08-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys im morgan, i hunt central illinois and i will hopefully be able to get one on the board this year. Although i work a bunch i found time to get one last year and he is close to 170" I know it would be awesome for another monster of that caliber but i will take anything over 135" or 140" 2nd year in contest
Old 08-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Howdy all!

My name is Jason, I'm from South Dakota. Contest is going to seem a little different this year for me :-), last 3 years been on the same team (Dark Horses) as we defended our crown... But obviously the team fell a little short last year and so get to meet a new group of hunters, so looking forward to that...

I LOVE to bowhunt - just can't wait for the season... Normally plan at least one out of state archery hunt per year, along with hunting my home state of course... This year I've got an archery elk tag for New Mexico (can't believe I'm leaving in just over 2 weeks) and then I'll be hunting Kansas for Whitetails this fall too - already got my room booked :-)

Hey Trophy, what unit you hunting in KS?
Old 08-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Fork Horn

Damon checking in here, from N.E Wisconsin and glad to be part of Team 10! This is my first year of competition and I am stoked to be in it.
Lets put some bone on the ground and win this thing!!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

Mark from Virginia checking in. Looking forward to another great bow season which starts October 2nd.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

Sounds like we are all ready to get this season started.

Outstanding bucks Tim

Morgan, We're ready for a repeat of last year

Jason, Counting on you to be our good luck charm!!!

Damon, We are stoked to have you on this team!!! We are going to make your first year, your championship year.

Hey Mark, You're in my neck of the woods, What part of VA do you hunt? Ever get up to MD?

Matt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.