Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team "10" Most Wanted

Old 09-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Went out this morning and two Doe came under me, then again this evening and a Doe and her yearling came in. She and I had a stare down for a couple minutes more than once, then he began eating again each time. Then she finally got suspicious and busted me out with a couple of hoof stomps, went out about 30 yds and waited for her young 'un.

Looks like I will be tree hopping.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

The fun part for me is hearing your reports. Sounds like we are getting underway. Just a few more days and I think we will all be starting our season. Hopefully we can strike fast, and let everyone else play catch-up.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've got some stand maintenance to do in the next week or so - right now with all the rain we have had and all the crops in I don't have many stands that are worth much now - so need to make some adjustments.... Can't believe this week we'll be into Oct. already!!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

yaeh , the updates as to how everyone is doing, kill or not, is awesome. We will get ours, matter of time. Keep on keepin' on brethren!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Typical Buck

lovin the updates! I am pumped up.. Made my last minurte adjustments this weekend and I am ready to get out there.. Will be leavin friday to spend the weekend in Pike County hittin it hard.. Hopin to catch a glance of Pantydropper and get a shot! Sleepless nights thinking of all the deer I will see this season.. I am thirsty for blood!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Spike

Shot doe number 2 Monday night. Bunch of them came in. Hit a branch and shot over a second doe. She got lucky. Still no big bucks moving.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigsugar
Shot doe number 2 Monday night. Bunch of them came in. Hit a branch and shot over a second doe. She got lucky. Still no big bucks moving.
Congrats BigSugar!!!!! I hope to make it out this weekend before I leave for vacation. I can't wait till cooler temps get here.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice work Bigsugar!

Got my stands adjusted a little - so should be able to spend some time out hunting this weekend... Can't wait!!!! Nothing like that 1st sit of the year!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Spike

Hey guys just climbed into a stand on a new spot we have 5000 pics from the last 10 days here. Lots of different bucks and does. One Buck with a double main beam. He's pretty spindley though. He's a cull for sure. He may get it if he gets too close. I'll let you know.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck Bigsugar, get us on the board!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.