2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team "10" Most Wanted

Old 08-24-2010, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

Well, it seems as though I am not having much luck with the map thing so......gave me a link 7 miles long lol.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
I really like it!!! Fantastic job, it gets my vote. Should we add the word Team or should we highlight the 10, with say quotation marks to focus on the 10?

Matt
perfect.... just need some red...
Old 08-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

Don't sweat it Damon. As the season goes you will adapt to the land and will soon figure it out. It only takes a few outtings to see where you need to be. I think on opening day I might hunt land I've never hunted before just to do something different. It's a small trek of land that only I have permmission on that is surrounded by farms and kind of close to houses where the deer feel safe.

The season is long so we have time
Old 08-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

I agree with the addition to the Red.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:23 AM
Spike

I'll make some changes tonight and put it back up to look at.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

Damon,
Sometimes hunting new ground can be good! New bucks to take a look at. It will be a learning experience if nothing else.. We are always here for advice to help throughout the season too.. I would love to see some pics of the place if you can get it figured out. Keep us informed.
I am heading over to my ground sunday to scout and to check camera pics.. I'll be sure to post some news then.. I'll try to get an overhead of my ground to show you guys as well.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Typical Buck

Damon, You can try using maps.google to satalite the land then capture a screenshot, then create a jpg which you can then post. I hope that helps. I was just checking out my new land, looks promising. Gonna scout it on Sat morning. I'll try getting a pic up tomorrow of the land.

Deerslayer, Can't wait to see some monsters on your cams.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

Ten most wanted gets my vote also. I will be out checking cameras this weekend and hopefully have better luck than i have been getting. The deer are really starting to move around here. I have been seeing more and more deer around the area and have still been seeing groups of bucks.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:53 AM
Fork Horn

True ,True, not going to sweat it going to look at it as an opportunity! This new land is much more capable of holding the bigger bucks than the land I hunted the last two years and when one of those "Big "ol BOys" breaks my range they'll be hoping they didnt cross the BloodRunner laser-jetted out of the Black Ice!!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/10-*JcXPIjROfEX

Okay guys, I think I got it on this link.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.