Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team "10" Most Wanted

Old 08-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

How about going in the direction as a more generic team name, like: Maybe something more dark and mysterious, you know add a fear factor

10 Lost souls
10 Dark Angles
Soul Stealers

I'm sure we can come up with better ones but this was one direction we can always go in.

All just thoughts as it seems that the common hunting names have all been used to some extent.

Thoughts?
Old 08-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

All the names mentioned sound good to me. I will give my phone number out closer to hunting season I also text. I normally get on here everyday to check up and what not but i dont normally post everyday. I will post more now with the team set up, We have a good chance this year and hopefull we can cash in
Old 08-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

If we go with something like " lost souls or soul stealer" the logo could be 10 guys standing with bows, shadowed out with light and fog behind them. All just ideas of course.

I'll be glad to swap #'s with you when your ready and I'm sure a few others will as well.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kreagerm
If we go with something like " lost souls or soul stealer" the logo could be 10 guys standing with bows, shadowed out with light and fog behind them. All just ideas of course.
I really like the idea of the logo with something like the shadows (silhouette type of thing) of 10 guys standing with bows, fog, light, etc. - sounds pretty cool...

Certainly no offense - Personally I would prefer something that didn't include the word "soul" in it - not sure why, but just seems kinda creepy to me ...

Magnificent Tens
Magnificent Ten
Ten for Ten
Ten for Ten for Ten
etc. etc.

Or here is something that would be original - as far as I know... We could take a phrase and convert it to another language - like Spanish (I don't know Spanish - just used an free online converter)...

Examples:
The Hunters - Los Cazadores
The Winners - Los Ganadores
The Best Hunters - Los Mejores Cazadores
Old 08-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

I understand about the Soul idea, no problem.

I like:
Legion of Doom (new idea)
Magnificent Ten

Both would go great with the shadowed out logo.

Thoughts?
Old 08-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Spike

Names sound good to me. My girlfriend is a whiz on the pc and can put a logo together for us.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Guys...GR* to see everyone is checked in and STOKED for the season to begin. I just got back from the Nascar Bristol night race late last night and have caught up on the posts. I will throw some names for the Team out there after a morning coffee or two

I like the shadow idea, seems cool. I look forward to having this team on my side because it looks like we can do some MAJOR DAMAGE!

This is cool!!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigsugar
Names sound good to me. My girlfriend is a whiz on the pc and can put a logo together for us.
That sounds great.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Damon
Hey Guys...GR* to see everyone is checked in and STOKED for the season to begin. I just got back from the Nascar Bristol night race late last night and have caught up on the posts. I will throw some names for the Team out there after a morning coffee or two

I like the shadow idea, seems cool. I look forward to having this team on my side because it looks like we can do some MAJOR DAMAGE!

This is cool!!
Hey Damon, I agree, we sure will do some damage.

Heck 100" from each member and that's an easy vistory.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

More name Ideas...

Team Hemoglobin Explosion
Team Fall Fanatics

Okay...As I bouncing all the postings around, the one thing that seems to stick in my head is how everyone on our team thinks we may be the team to beat...So, how's this for a name....Team TEN MOST WANTED

I don't recall that name used in the past and we could still have an avatar of 10 bowhunters standing with the fog/shadows suggestion

Last edited by UFunny2; 08-23-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: rambling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.