HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest-118/)
-   -   Team "10" Most Wanted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest/327873-team-10-most-wanted.html)

Kreagerm 08-20-2010 09:43 AM

DeerSlayer you have a great looking outfit. That buck that Zach Dodd shot was a monster. Looking for good things out of you this year :s4:

SouthDakotaHunter 08-20-2010 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Kreagerm (Post 3666308)
I also text while I hunt. I usually hunt on the weekends with my brother (who is on team 19, so we have to beat them) and we always let each other know what's happening while we are in the stand. Even though I live pretty far away from you I'll surely give you my info, if you're interested?

You bet... PM sent with my contact info....

Antler Eater 08-20-2010 11:18 AM

Old AE checking in and reporting for duty. Hopefully this year we will have 10 times the fun we had last year.

I will be leaving for my annual elk hunt in a little under a week so you won't hear much from me for about a month.

Sounds like this team has a real shot at a title, all experienced with some real "pigs" taken down in the past...that is great. Perhaps we can be the first to go ten for ten in the kill department. Hope so.

See you all down the road.

-DeerSlayer- 08-20-2010 01:21 PM

If anyone cares for my number go ahead and shoot me a pm and I can get it out to whoever. I'm always down for some good hunting texts.

Kreagerm 08-20-2010 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Antler Eater (Post 3666361)
Old AE checking in and reporting for duty. Hopefully this year we will have 10 times the fun we had last year.

I will be leaving for my annual elk hunt in a little under a week so you won't hear much from me for about a month.

Sounds like this team has a real shot at a title, all experienced with some real "pigs" taken down in the past...that is great. Perhaps we can be the first to go ten for ten in the kill department. Hope so.

Welcome AE!!!!! Good Luck on your Elk hunt. Please bring back lots of pics and looking forward to some great stories. Talk to you when you get back.

I agree, it sounds we have a great team on paper.

Matt

Kreagerm 08-20-2010 07:20 PM

It's official Team Ten is all checked in and ready to start this thing up.

Next step is the team name.

SouthDakotaHunter 08-20-2010 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Antler Eater (Post 3666361)

Glad to have you on board AE! Hopefully you'll get one of those hogs your known for!!

Where you going elk hunting?

bigsugar 08-21-2010 06:53 AM

Here is my buck from last year. Pretty nice mature 8.

I'm after this deer this year. He's a big fella. Lives about a mile from the house too.

Kreagerm 08-21-2010 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by bigsugar (Post 3666776)
Here is my buck from last year. Pretty nice mature 8.

I'm after this deer this year. He's a big fella. Lives about a mile from the house too.

That's a very nice 8 pointer. Another one like that this year and we will be looking good.

Best of luck sticking that buck on the trail cam.

SouthDakotaHunter 08-21-2010 02:43 PM

Great looking buck Andy!!