Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 17-Kickers and Stickers

Old 11-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

did we all fall off the earth LOL
Old 12-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Typical Buck

I fell off the Earth, but then found myself exerting force through my heal and through my quadriceps and hip flexors to make a step....then I found that what seemed like falling was actually walking.... just kidding!

Sorry that I've been gone for a while...kids, church work, and Thanksgiving have kept me offline for a while. Congrats to our team members for getting something on the ground. I've been skunked so far, but have a few more options and our season runs through February, so I've still got time. Sorry that I haven't contributed any points yet.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

no proplem, have the same issues, might be hunting your neck of the country next season, we looking and think we found two houses down there to move, one in st petersburg the other ocala
Originally Posted by Arjuna
I fell off the Earth, but then found myself exerting force through my heal and through my quadriceps and hip flexors to make a step....then I found that what seemed like falling was actually walking.... just kidding!

Sorry that I've been gone for a while...kids, church work, and Thanksgiving have kept me offline for a while. Congrats to our team members for getting something on the ground. I've been skunked so far, but have a few more options and our season runs through February, so I've still got time. Sorry that I haven't contributed any points yet.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Fork Horn

well guys sorry i havent been on in a while. been working a ton and xmas shopping. well i ended up with 4 deer this year 2 with my bow and 2 with my encore. i love that muzzleloader. hope you all are still trying hard. well i just wanted to say merry christmas to everyone and a happy new year.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

I still have another month and a half...I'm working on it. My boy got his first deer with a .223 this year. He's nine and the deer was an 180 lb 8 point. Good deer for around here.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

pic of the deer my son got.
Attached Thumbnails Team 17-Kickers and Stickers-gabedeer.jpg