HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest-118/)
-   -   Team 20 Thread Red Mist (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest/327867-team-20-thread-red-mist.html)

halfbakedi420 08-19-2010 02:08 PM

plz when you check in, put the counties and state you are gonna be huntin in. open and close date of your archery season. and an email that you check so if we need to contact you, we can..last year we had 2 deer we were unable to count, as team members were no where to be found.
i pm'd everyone. replacement request will go in 1 week after teams were announced.

Muckland
TX_Hoghunter Texas Kerr (oct2nd-nov 5th) and Van Zandt (oct 2nd-nov 5th) county
Kydeerhunter03 Kentucky Boone, Kenton, and Pendelton Counties (Sept. 4th and ends Jan. 17th)
markjenna [email protected] Indiana Porter and Laporte counties (oct 1st-jan 2nd)
ShootEmUpBuck
halfbakedi420 Texas Leon (oct 2nd-nov 5th)and Marion ( oct 2nd-nov 5th)counties
Rory/MO Missouri
Garringer55
DowningAir
SDarcher

TEAM CAP'N BALLOT
Someone nominated me
i nominate last person to check in as prez

TEAM NAME BALLOT
drop tine
drop time
red mist
heart throb
double lunger

Rory/MO 08-19-2010 06:12 PM

I'm here...

halfbakedi420 08-20-2010 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rory/MO (Post 3665978)
I'm here...

sup rory, welcome, nice to meet you.
if you could, write where you'll be hunting, ig state and counties, and when archery season only starts and finishes.. thx

TX_Hoghunter 08-20-2010 07:52 AM

I hunt mainly in Kerr country. Season will start on Oct 2nd and run until January. I also have 125 acres in Van Zandt county that I might put a feeder/stand on. My wife works for the post office and was talking to a local guy last week and I might be able to put something up on his 100 acres place here in Hunt county. All counties listed are in Texas. I sometimes hunt in MS but doubt I get it done this year. I will be going back to the lease on 8/27 and will be posting some more pics on 8/30. Anybody else have any trail cam pics?

-john

markjenna 08-20-2010 08:32 AM

Markjenna.......... I hunt in Westville, Indiana, Porter and Laporte counties, in the NW part of the state. Oct. 1st - Jan. 2nd or so.....

Can be reached at [email protected]

halfbakedi420 08-21-2010 08:50 AM

startin to wonder about the rest of our team

KYDeerHunter03 08-21-2010 12:47 PM

Hey everyone, I am Jenna...22 years of glorious age! I will be hunting the wonderful bluegrass state in Boone, Kenton, and Pendelton Counties. Archery starts on Sept. 4th and ends Jan. 17th and I have a few nice bucks picked out that I hope stick around :). I have yet to find a first buck to stick on my wall (as I am VERY picky) haha

halfbakedi420 08-21-2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by KYDeerHunter03 (Post 3666915)
Hey everyone, I am Jenna...22 years of glorious age! I will be hunting the wonderful bluegrass state in Boone, Kenton, and Pendelton Counties. Archery starts on Sept. 4th and ends Jan. 17th and I have a few nice bucks picked out that I hope stick around :). I have yet to find a first buck to stick on my wall (as I am VERY picky) haha

think we may have met before...on here..i may be wrong...welcome..we need you vote fer a team name, and a captain..

halfbakedi420 08-21-2010 01:53 PM

To the top

To the top

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420 (Post 3665838)
plz when you check in, put the counties and state you are gonna be huntin in. Open and close date of your archery season. And an email that you check so if we need to contact you, we can..last year we had 2 deer we were unable to count, as team members were no where to be found.
I pm'd everyone. Replacement request will go in 1 week after teams were announced.

Muckland
tx_hoghunter texas kerr (oct2nd-nov 5th) and van zandt (oct 2nd-nov 5th) county
kydeerhunter03 kentucky boone, kenton, and pendelton counties (sept. 4th and ends jan. 17th)
markjenna [email protected] indiana porter and laporte counties (oct 1st-jan 2nd)
shootemupbuck
halfbakedi420 texas leon (oct 2nd-nov 5th)and marion ( oct 2nd-nov 5th)counties
rory/mo missouri
garringer55
downingair
sdarcher

team cap'n ballot
someone nominated me 2
i nominate last person to check in as prez 1

team name ballot
drop tine
drop time
red mist 2
heart throb 1
double lunger

markjenna 08-21-2010 01:55 PM

Great Name...

Originally Posted by KYDeerHunter03 (Post 3666915)

Jenna, that is my wife's name..... +1000 for you......

Woman who hunts.........+100000000000000 for you.....

And you need to not be so picky this year, we need some antlers, must be the woman in you......

DID I JUST SAY THAT.... LOL

SORRY JUST HAD TOO..... :party0007:

Glad to have you on board....