Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 12 Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

gotta get back on the main page. 4 more days untill the season opens.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

We're pullin for you! The acorns are dropping here and it is making the deer un-patternable (word?). The properties I am hunting are loaded with oaks and there isn't any one in particualr that they are hitting.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nctaxi
We're pullin for you! The acorns are dropping here and it is making the deer un-patternable (word?). The properties I am hunting are loaded with oaks and there isn't any one in particualr that they are hitting.
I'll be in the same boat. I have them dropping right in the bedding areas. They won't need to move far to feed.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:51 AM
Typical Buck

One week until we start here in Iowa. Hopefully we can get some dry weather so the crops can begin to leave the fields. There are some very nice bucks roaming around. I am looking forward to a great season. Good luck everyone.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing new to report, other than some doe harvests. Haven't had big buck come by yet. Home computer is down, so I will be checking in from work when I can, hoping to get it fixed soon.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got my stand put up Saterday & I am in love with the spot that its at, this coming saterday I'll be in the stand!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:46 AM
Typical Buck

I've been out twice and saw only one buck on the opener. Being 80 degrees did not help things out. I had 2 bucks and 2 does in last night at 5:15. One doe went home in my truck with me. Hopefully I can get back out Weds.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys, let's post pics of all harvests. I would like to see some of them that you guys are taking, does, bucks, yotes. I think it'll make the season more interesting.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ohio - congrats on the nanny, did you get any pics of her..post em up.

Not much goin on here just patiently counting the hours until Saturday. My wife has got in her head she is coming along, so we went out Sunday and hung some extra lock on stands with mine so she will have somewhere to sit. Went on a job interview monday, it went pretty well hopefully it will pan out. It would be better pay, a shorter drive, and better hours. On another note, isn't it about time we get our thread title changed to the Dirty Dozen?
Old 09-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Fork Horn

Heading out in a couple of hours for a 3 day hunt in Maine. Not alot of deer there but there is a couple of decent bucks on the property. It's been real tough clearing my schedule to be able to go but hey gotta do what i can to support the team. The freezer is near empty , so the first deer to offer up a "gimme" shot is in big trouble. That being said, I'll try my best to hold off on a sub par buck.............BUT...............who knows!

PA Trophy...good luck on the job prospect. That's much more important than this.

HERES TO PUTTING MEAT IN THE FREEZER AND POINTS ON THE BOARD!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.