Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 12 Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 03:53 AM
Spike

Ok guys I sent Hunting Kuk PM yesterday. I gave him our team number. If he doesn't show in a few days then we can ask for a alt.
nctaxi thanks for the offer. It sounds like you are not to enthused about it. We will keep your name on the table. And if the whole team grabs a stick and pokes you. It is a done deal. Lets see if we have any more takers. I would do it I have lots of time. But I am still new to HNI and I would need help.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not picky on a captain, anybody who will have the time to keep tabs on everybody works for me. With my stupid work schedule it makes it somewhat difficult for me to get in here on a regular basis.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

How about Swamp Donkeys
Old 08-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nctaxi
Alright here is a roll call...

Team 12
128. Woodline Bucks
90. Pa Trophy Man
153. buckinthewoodz
190. nctaxi
113. ohio bowhunter75
133. sproket
168. luckyshot
197. ILL BUCK
41. Hunting Kuk
38. BigBuck95

Ill let HK know he's on our team. He's been on so we'll see
Old 08-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry guys I didnt think this ended till september 1st.. anyways I'm checken in
Old 08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

BTW.. I gotta spot up in missouri that is looken great, red oak's are loaded with acorn's wood's should be alive come september 15th!
& I can make a team picture if you want I made one last year for my gun team and one last spring for our turkey team

Last edited by Hunting Kuk; 08-23-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

The acorns are really good this year. Ours are dropping already due to the draught. Hopefully there is plenty left for the season. We had very few acorns last year.
As far as team captains go. There is not alot to it. Just try to keep tabs on everyone,and constantly remind them of the rules. The big ones are you and the complete deer in the photo with your bow. That is the main killer here on AT. If troubles come up Rob will contact the captains and a vote will be taken. It's not rocket science. Sometimes you need to contact a few members that go a stray and ask them to stop in.
Hunting KUK,an avatar would be great. I'm not that good with a computer myself.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can make em easy, I just need our team name before I make it
Old 08-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Spike

Ok guys looks like we have everyone. Sounds like we are all ready to let a arrow fly. As far as captain I am retired so I have lots of time. I can keep track of things pretty good and check in about every day accept for one week in November I will be on a gun hunt. On the down side I had some problems getting my turkey pic's posted this spring and needed some help But my team the Kee Kee Krew helped me through. So I will put my name in the hat. As far as team name Stud Sticker's is my pic so far. I have been looking at the other teams threads most of them are picking names that we have all heard on here or on TV. We need one that stands out. When we win everyone will remember it
Old 08-24-2010, 02:28 AM
Typical Buck

Stud sticker's is fine with me. If you want the job as captain you can have my vote.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.