2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 12 Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

We need 1 more to check in. Then we have to figure out a name. And a captain. Here's a few things from past seasons that make a difference. Please read the rules and especially about photos, nothing like getting a nice one and not being able to use it. Also please make sure you check in regularly and let everyone know how it's going. Even if you aren't hunting. The year before last I had guys disappear and never return, kills the team. Just make sure that you keep tabs on your team.

Last edited by nctaxi; 08-20-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey felllas, Jerry from PA checking in. Our season starts the first weekend in October and things are looking pretty awesome. Not seeing a ton of deer around but what i am seeing are mostly good bucks. I'm not really the creative type, any ideas for names?
Old 08-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nctaxi
We need 2 more to check in. Then we have to figure out a name. And a captain. Here's a few things from past seasons that make a difference. Please read the rules and especially about photos, nothing like getting a nice one and not being able to use it. Also please make sure you check in regularly and let everyone know how it's going. Even if you aren't hunting. The year before last I had retguys disappear and never urn, kills the team. Just make sure that you keep tabs on your team.
I agree. I've had this happen a few times. My team has been secound place before. My teams are always in the running but just fall short in the end. Lets change that pattern.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since we are going to be the reigning champs next year, we really need a creative name. Some ideas "Team Dirtnap", "Team Hang 'em High", "Team String Brigade"
Old 08-21-2010, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thought of another "Team Nock 'em Down"
Old 08-21-2010, 11:55 AM
Spike

Well team looks like we have all but one. The team I was on for the spring turkey contest started off slow. We had a few no shows. But things came together in the end. And we were able to pull off a victory. I hope to have the same luck this fall. As for team captain is there anyone on the team who has experience or wants the job.
Team names here are a few
Team 12 (Stud Stickers)
Team 12 (Rack Assassin's)
Team 12 (Incompertus Saggittarii) it is Latin for unknown archer's
Team 12 (Bone Busters)
Team 12 (Cervus Slayer's) Cervus is the scientific name for deer
Team 12 (Inflecto Foulness) Also Latin it stands for Bow Squad
Just a few to think about or maybe mix and match
Bone stickers
Rack Buster's
Stud Buster's
Bone Assassin's
Old 08-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like that one..."Stud Stickers" sounds pretty cool to me. Nctaxi, you've got my vote for captain if you are interested.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Spike

Stud Sticker's is my favorite so far
Old 08-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not picky on the name.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I turned the job down last year for my team but I could probably be persuaded this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.