Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 16 - Rack Addicts

Old 09-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Fork Horn

Well it looks like I was placed on team 16 I got a message from Christine today telling me to check in.

Just a little about myself, 36 years old been bow hunting for 22 years, I have been only bowhunting for about the last 15 years. I live and hunt in eastern NY, this year I am taking a 2 week trip to KS and OH,

zmax hunter we are on the same team on AT as well there I am NYarcher.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome pj. I live in Ohio and we have lots of big boys here. Hope you nail one.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome pj.. Good luck on the season..

My season season doesn't start till Oct. 16, so I got some time left.. But this is the first week excluding Monday it has been in the low 70's during the day and mid to low 50's at night.. So it's starting to feel like fall here.. Thank god!! Got news the other day, that my buddy the only other one that really hunts my property with any regularity during bow season, might only have the first week and a half of season before he leaves for work.. I sucks I loose a hunting buddy, but that also gives me that much better of a chance at the Big Boy.. But I still have a few other guys that hunt with me on and off when we got an empty stand..

I'm suppose to make sure everyone knows the rules, as most of you know this is my first year, so you guys prob know the rules better than I do. BUT MAKE SURE your bow, deer, and yourself (all 3) are in the same picture, and make sure to report in that you have killed a deer even if you can't post the pic right then, so that I can let the others know.. Mainly, be safe and have fun..
Old 09-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome PJ

I do some hunting in NY. I hunt in Putnum county on a private farm. I have had great success in NY. Good luck in KS and OH.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome PJ. Glad to have you aboard as I have this feeling Team 16 is going to lead the pack and we can now dominate with a full team.

My season opens in about a week and my stands are all set and cameras checked. Seems I have 3 shooters in the area I hunt but I'll be holding out for the 13 pointer I posted pictures of earlier. He's still roaming my area minus his velvet.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Fork Horn

Season here starts on October 16th,
Old 09-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Fork Horn

I was thinking the same thing W9.. I think we got a great chance at the title this year.. But I didn't want to jinx it.. Planning on getting out this weekend again and flipping the cards, so hopefully I'll have a few more out of velvet, and my buddy will have a few more bears on his, since we have an early archery bear season coming in at the end of this month..
Old 09-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be checking one camera this comung Tuesday and won't check the other until next Monday. Hopefully I see some big boys on there. This past 4 weeks I have really been limiting my presence there. Basically just one day to do the work on the stands.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. Things have been a bit crazy for me. Hopefully I'm still on this team.

If so, I'm checking in. I'll be hunting starting next Wednesday in MD, and I'll also be hunting PA and MN.

I'll check in more often when I can. Good luck to everyone this season.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here are a few of the better bucks we are after in MD:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.