2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers

Old 09-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

Well now that we have our Avatar figured out... I finally got the one I was going to suggest finished! But I'm happy with ours. I'm just glad I did this one. It is of my 2008 Archery deer with a few of my arrows. (Including the one that I shot him with!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
arrows and antlers Mitch.jpg (5.3 KB, 17 views)
Old 09-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I forgot, I'll introduce myself. I'm Ryan, 35 yrs old construction worker Have a wife, 14yr daughter, 3yr son and have been hunting for the last 5 yrs. Got a late start but am now addicted. Especially to trail cams. Enjoy these forums, I am a trail cam moderator on a more local forum, but I enjoy hearing both local and nationwide hunting stories. Any questions about me, I'll try and answer and I'm wishing everyone the best of luck in everything. Especially this contest.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Mottz, what's the name of the local forum that you are a mod for?
Old 09-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Typical Buck

well what a llooooooong day yesterday was at orientation having a cold from hell. at least i got paid for it. as far as my work schedule, i still don't know, but am sure it'll be at least 6 days a week depending on what dept. i get put in. they said i should get a call within 2 weeks for a start date. ( go figure that's about when opening season is, 25th) i at least hope i can get rid of this cold, i'm miserable!!!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hoping to get out next weekend to start off the season. It starts Wednesday the 15th. Don't know if I'll get out during the week though.

Mj, did you get the pm I sent ya?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

that's cool!!!! just do you what you can do!(that goes for everyone on our team)
Old 09-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay guys, we need some chattin goin on. I had to go to page 2 to find our thread.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys
Just got back from Branson, Missouri. Took a some time on my days off with the wife. She had some State meeting to attend. So on the way back made a stop in Springfield, went to Bass Pro man what a store could spend all day in there. Few more days an the hunt begins. Hey Mottz was wondering if you can help me out can't seem to get the avatar image to load tells me not the right image file. Is there a way you can tag it in a message here an see if I can upload it? I do a lot of my stuff from work, but sooner I'm going to have to do it from home. What sucks is we only have dial-up we live out in the county no DSL offered yet but hopefully coming in future. If you can help thanks.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Mottz got mitch's image to work. I went through the little paper clip file where his image is at on our thread, along with yours with the deer being shot. That works if you could send that image to that like the rest of them I could get it. For the time I will use mitch's image. Thanks mitch
Old 09-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by kevanddj
Hey Mottz got mitch's image to work. I went through the little paper clip file where his image is at on our thread, along with yours with the deer being shot. That works if you could send that image to that like the rest of them I could get it. For the time I will use mitch's image. Thanks mitch
hey kevan, here is our avatar pic. it should be the right size. you can copy and paste this to any file you have then upload it. and i think you can also upload it from here(but not sure)
Attached Thumbnails Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers-tashabeghtalturkeydeershafts1-2-1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.