Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers

Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Fork Horn

I came up with Rib Splitters, but Arrows-n-Antlers gets my vote. Putting the -n- inbetween the 2 words looks good, what do u guys think. The Avatar looks good has my vote, if you have to tweek it, anything is good to me. Lets get ready to plant our duffs in some stands and sling some sticks. What type of bows do you guys shoot? Me and my boy each shoot Bear Lights Out, nice bow.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by noidurism
i'm pretty sure a couple won't vote because they are away, but i could be wrong. we'll see what happens i guess. plus we can't wait too long.

hey mottz any way of getting the rest of the antlers and broadhead tips in that pic?

I just found that pic on the internet the way it is. Wish it had the tips of the antlers myself. But I thought it was a good pic that fit a name.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Arrows-n-Antlers gets my vote as well. I think September 6th is plenty time. We all joined this contest to contribute our bowhunting skills towards getting a deer. So the name of our team probably won't matter that much to most people.

Kevan I shoot a Matthews Drenalin. I've had it for around 2 years now and really enjoy it.

I have class in the morning and then I will be packing up and heading for central Nebraska to check food plots, check all 3 trail cameras, scout a few nights, and shoot a few doves with Sticknstringer.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

that was a good name you picked out kevan.

all that matters most is everyone going out and trying and having fun, wish everyone goodluck!
Old 09-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm shooting a PSE Bruin. Had if for 4 years now and still really like that bow. Wouldn't mind getting an X-force though.

mj, where are you hunting? If its top secret, what's the closest town?I'm from Hastings and hunt around Pauline.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Typical Buck

i'm shooting a crossbow. some people don't like it but oh well. it's legal for me! i'm hopeing to get a compound next year. just haven't had the $. i'm going in for a drug test today for cambell soup co. i had an interview last week. tuesday i have my phsyical for them. sounds like i'm in.......it will cut down on my hunting though-alot of 6-7 days/week and 10-12 hr. days. it will be some good $ though and i really need it.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

Good Luck Noid hope you land the job. The way the economy is now a days got grab and run. If your working that many hours at this new job i guess us other guys will do a little extra sitting in stands for you. HAAAA
Old 09-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

can't let us sink to the bottom of the page. lol!

well Arrows-n-Antlers has 4 votes. anything else yet?
any votes on captain yet?

i'll prob. go camping tom. for 1-2 days, might be my last free weekend for a while. what's everyones plans?
Old 09-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thought you were capt?

I'll be checking my cameras and watching college football. Love this time of year.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
Thought you were capt?

I'll be checking my cameras and watching college football. Love this time of year.
nothings official until the 6th. lol! just saying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.