HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009 Archery Turkey Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-archery-turkey-contest-101/)
-   -   Team 5 Check In "Los Cazadores de Pavos" (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-archery-turkey-contest/287409-team-5-check-los-cazadores-de-pavos.html)

ZachCL 02-23-2009 05:44 PM

Team 5 Check In "Los Cazadores de Pavos"

Well I was waiting around for some one to post this up but I figured I might as well get on it.

Team 5
mconwa951
ExtraDeadFred
WallHangr

Rory/MO
ZachCL

ZachCL checking in
Hey guys, my name is Zach Long, I will be whacking turkeys in Central and west Oklahoma. I have killed a few birds with the bow, in fact a spot and stalk jake was my first bowkill. I am really looking forward to this season mainly because I will have my wife on her first hunting excursion, we recently got her a bow and she has been shooting like crazy getting ready to smoke a gobbler. But keep in mind that I will have first shot at the birds.:D Good luck to you guys and looking forward to a fun season.

ZachCL 02-24-2009 04:35 AM

RE: Team 5 Check In

ExtraDeadFred is gonna be here.

wallhangr 02-24-2009 05:32 AM

I"ll be hunting Eastern/Central Missouri with season starting April 20th.

Todd

mconwa951 02-24-2009 08:08 AM

Hey guys my name is Mike Conway and I will be hunting three states this year the black hills of SD, my home in SE MN and then I will be hunting late season in WI. I can't wait to chase those black hills gobblers again.

Good luck to all.
Mike

Rory/MO 02-24-2009 01:44 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Thanks for the PM Zach!
I'm Rory, I'll be hunting Missouri, specifically the East/Central portion of the state. I got 2 GREAT farms to hunt, that I'd honestly put up against any farm for easterns. I also have a spot that I'll be specifically bowhunting them, behind my aunt's house. Tons of longbeards back there too! I'll be going with the shotgun until I kill one, then the bow will take the frontseat!

ZachCL 02-24-2009 07:37 PM

Sounds good guys, we have a full team. All I have to say is Rory you better gun one down quick.
Oh and because of post cound I vote for you to be captain Rory.

wallhangr 02-25-2009 06:53 AM

Rory -

We may have to hook up sometime during the season JeffCo isn't too far away!

mconwa951 02-25-2009 05:04 PM

Ill second that vote for Rory as captain

ZachCL 03-02-2009 06:27 PM

Well, now that we have this sub-forum we can cuss and discuss here. EDF had some good name suggestions what do you guys think about them.

ExtraDeadFred 03-03-2009 02:24 PM

Hey guys I've been havin hell with my internet and posting on this one forum. I'm here though. Sorry for the delay.