Old 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Team 16

wis_rifle_hunter
TEmbry
gri22ly
niehenke
DT249

once you check in ill highlight your name in red. once everyones checked in we'll get to know eachother andcome up with a name and captain. my names Brett Bierman and i live in wisconsin. ill be staying in my home state hunting the long beards.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team 16

Gri22ly checking in from WestKentucky, looks like an awesome team!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:44 PM

TEmbry from South Central KY. I'll be hunting turks in AL and KY this spring, and I'll do anything shy of murder to groundcheck a tom with the bow this year....this spring is payback for all my goof ups from last spring. It is war![:@]

Looks like a solid team though, look forward to seeing how this pans out.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

hopefully it wont flood again here like it did last year. all of the water killed the brood and i didnt see or hear a single turkey. i saw a whole bunch this fall so hopefully they'll stick around and it wont flood.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:20 AM
Fork Horn

Niehenke checking in and nice to meet you all. I hunt in MI and PA. Is this permitted? If not, then I will select my home state MI. Picked up a new call and the anticipation is killing me. Not sure how hard the winter was on the birds but the fall has me very optimistic. Took a bird in the spring and fall in 08.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

i started seeing some turkeys going into their little flocks. pretty soon they should be strutting. i cant wait!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i seen some toms strutting this morning in one of our corn fields as i got on the bus. i didnt think they would be strutting this early in the year. it has been abnormally warm this week though. its been in the 50s and it almost touched the 60s today.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Fork Horn

Warm weather has pulled a few into the area but I am not seeing the numbers that I saw last year.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

the numbers here are better than last year so far. the big floods we had killed alot of the brood. we have more that we had last year. i've been seeing alot of hens and quite a few big toms. hopefully one of those toms will hit the ground
ORIGINAL: niehenke

Warm weather has pulled a few into the area but I am not seeing the numbers that I saw last year.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Not many posting. I think many have disappeared. Hopefully everyone will return for this contest.

Quick Reply: Team 16

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.