Community

Team #8 " Loaded for Bear "

Old 02-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team #8 check in Thread

Doesn't paragraph 5b within the small print say something about "He who starts the team thread ishereby appointed captain unless voiced otherwise"? I think if we call ourselves "Loaded for bear", we'll throw suspicion off our real objective-to hands down win this contest. When we slip under the radar, the other teams won't know what hit them! I'm thinking for a logo we have a bear with a hand behind his back, a paw overoneeye, and a neon sign behind him saying "bring it suka!" His boxing short could have RIDW2 (the two would be superscripted) written across them.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

funny ... I didn't see a 5b paragraph with fine print but the rest sound like a great idea
Old 02-21-2009, 07:20 AM

Hey guys sorry for the delay.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Geeze Kyle [:@]

Why dont you guys just call yourselves the Celtics, or the Dream Team or the 2007 Patriots [:@][:@]

Talk about stacked...oh well, the mighty will fall
Old 02-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

All right .... now that everyone's here, we can get to coming up with a name and avatar for our team.
I liked Hardcore and huckleberrys idea, maybe something like the ( one eyed , one arm beard busters ) or if one of you guys can think of something else, lets see what everyone can come with.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Knock .. knock .. knock .... hello anyone herebeside me?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Doesn't paragraph 5b within the small print say something about "He who starts the team thread ishereby appointed captain unless voiced otherwise"? I think if we call ourselves "Loaded for bear", we'll throw suspicion off our real objective-to hands down win this contest. When we slip under the radar, the other teams won't know what hit them! I'm thinking for a logo we have a bear with a hand behind his back, a paw overoneeye, and a neon sign behind him saying "bring it suka!" His boxing short could have RIDW2 (the two would be superscripted) written across them.
i like
Old 02-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Knock .. knock .. knock .... hello anyone herebeside me?
howdy
Old 02-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

i like
Hey iamyourhuckleberry
can you use your artistic ability to make a avatar like that? .... as for the captain part, I've been a captain before but I really think someone else should be it this time.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:23 PM

I'm around, have no fear

Quick Reply: Team #8 " Loaded for Bear "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.