HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2009 Archery Turkey Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-archery-turkey-contest-101/)
-   -   Team #8 " Loaded for Bear " (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2009-archery-turkey-contest/287011-team-8-loaded-bear.html)

iamyourhuckleberry 02-20-2009 08:20 PM

RE: Team #8 check in Thread

Doesn't paragraph 5b within the small print say something about "He who starts the team thread ishereby appointed captain unless voiced otherwise"? I think if we call ourselves "Loaded for bear", we'll throw suspicion off our real objective-to hands down win this contest. When we slip under the radar, the other teams won't know what hit them! I'm thinking for a logo we have a bear with a hand behind his back, a paw overoneeye, and a neon sign behind him saying "bring it suka!":D His boxing short could have RIDW2 (the two would be superscripted) written across them.

RDHunter 02-21-2009 05:49 AM

funny ... I didn't see a 5b paragraph with fine print but the rest sound like a great idea

Hick442 02-21-2009 07:20 AM

Hey guys sorry for the delay.

Siman08/OH 02-21-2009 07:29 AM

Geeze Kyle [:@]

Why dont you guys just call yourselves the Celtics, or the Dream Team or the 2007 Patriots [:@][:@]

Talk about stacked...oh well, the mighty will fall :)

RDHunter 02-21-2009 03:39 PM

All right .... now that everyone's here, we can get to coming up with a name and avatar for our team.
I liked Hardcore and huckleberrys idea, maybe something like the ( one eyed , one arm beard busters ) or if one of you guys can think of something else, lets see what everyone can come with.

RDHunter 02-23-2009 12:59 PM

Knock .. knock .. knock .... hello anyone herebeside me?

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

Doesn't paragraph 5b within the small print say something about "He who starts the team thread ishereby appointed captain unless voiced otherwise"? I think if we call ourselves "Loaded for bear", we'll throw suspicion off our real objective-to hands down win this contest. When we slip under the radar, the other teams won't know what hit them! I'm thinking for a logo we have a bear with a hand behind his back, a paw overoneeye, and a neon sign behind him saying "bring it suka!":D His boxing short could have RIDW2 (the two would be superscripted) written across them.
i like:D

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 02:31 PM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Knock .. knock .. knock .... hello anyone herebeside me?
howdy:D

RDHunter 02-23-2009 03:21 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: iamyourhuckleberry

i like:D
Hey iamyourhuckleberry
can you use your artistic ability to make a avatar like that? .... as for the captain part, I've been a captain before but I really think someone else should be it this time.

OKbowhunter20 02-23-2009 03:23 PM

I'm around, have no fear:D