Community

Turkey team 1

Old 04-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry guys beeen busy my arkansas youth seasonw as last weekend no luck maybe this weekend will be better

heard em last weekend just never found em
Old 04-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Spike

one day till doom day for a big ol tom! cant wait
Old 04-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

got one today bout to load some pix
Old 04-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

10 inch beard 21 pounds 2 ounces 3/4 inch spur's..He came in strutten spitten/drummen and gobblen amost gave me a heart attack

Old 04-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Spike

Nice job kuk. unfortunately i didnt get one this year. shot one and knocked it down today but got up and ran off. it sucks because we hunted that bird for about and hour and a half. the birds we just harder to get in this year. idk why.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks Garringer, i did that with my saturday bird, knocked it over, walked up to it, stepped on its head, and it kicked me and and stood up, after looking at me for awhile(and me thinking of kicking it back, it ran several more feet, i instantly run back up the hill for my gun thinking my bird is about to get away. I grab the gun and let it have #4's at 10 feet with a extra-full choke. Was not a mount worthy head after that. The odd thing was after cleaning it, there were no pellets in the body or neck, so my first shot must have been a head shot as well...

So dont feel too bad for the wounded bird, it happens to everyone at some point..
Old 04-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

this place is so dead I forgot to post my last gobbler..he has a 10.5 inch beard 20 pounds and 1 inch spurs first bird I called in and shot while hunting by myself